Rejected Workers-[Improve building speeds]

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser30490

Thanks,
and it was discussed to make it into a research but wasn't very keen on that so nope

And like i said before you only lose a few BP from 1 single attack

DeletedUser

Funny thing is I just mentioned this idea somewhere else without even knowing this had been posted here. I really like Druvi's proposal. I fully support this.

DeletedUser30636

not sure if this was suggested before ( didnt take the time to read all the posts)
i like the idea but should the slaves be stopped at only building things? i think it would be good to be able to have them increase resource production, assign your slaves to harvest silver, wood, etc. seems to me like limiting your slaves to build things is very inefficient. but overall i love the idea

DeletedUser30490

Yeah we could do that as well i don't see why we cant:)
I'll add it in later....busy busy busy

also Thanks

DeletedUser

ok um possible edits to solve the promoting slavery issue call them indentured servants and have them only work for say 1day or 1 week
and for researching you would either have to add it into a current research change the cost or say make it available at a certain barracks level; when you level your barracks to say lv 15 you can use the indenture attack

and question are you taking soldiers or farm space from other players

DeletedUser30490

I'm not gonna add the research cause cant really think to what it really fits in.

Soldiers,So you lose 10BP on each attack you decide to capture workers

DeletedUser30490

*bump*
Just to clarify,This idea is now finalised.
You don't need to research it,cause that would mean a whole new idea in this as well.

Rest of it,just read the idea:p

DeletedUser27128

instant no, just because this idea comes from Druvi.

jk, its pretty good

Status
Not open for further replies.