World Actium?

DeletedUser22650

this confused me for a bit, looking for the new world announcement...do you mean what will the name be? maybe Apollonia or Alexandria

DeletedUser11965

scaled.php

DeletedUser

Plz plz plz!

World Speed: 1
Unit Speed: 2 or 3
Conquer System: Revolt
Morale: Inactive
Alliance Limit: 50
BP: Don't care

DeletedUser29371

lamia's open still so thats actually available allready

Lol pretty much every setting is still available tbh

but considering 3rd and 2nd last world are morale active and last one is morale inactive id expect morale inactive revolt but higher than 1 speed and unit speed 1....

DeletedUser22650

it will be morale active unless its the speed round, every 4th is morale off and this is the 3rd ....theres no speed 3 conqs left open or speed 3 moraless servers at all as far as im aware

DeletedUser29371

it will be morale active unless its the speed round, every 4th is morale off and this is the 3rd ....theres no speed 3 conqs left open or speed 3 moraless servers at all as far as im aware

Speed 3 worlds should always have morale imho :p just so no lifers dont get so much advantage. allthough speed 3 is meant for nolifers :D

DeletedUser22650

kappa was speed 3 conq and no morale but its long closed due to the wonders...it was actually voted for by the players....and ye i dont get speed 3 allways having morale, its saying here grow at super speed, even pay money to outgrow your rivals but hold on, now we have to cripple you for being faster than everyone else

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser29371

kappa was speed 3 conq and morale but its long closed due to the wonders...it was actually voted for by the players....and ye i dont get speed 3 allways having morale, its saying here grow at super speed, even pay money to outgrow your rivals but hold on, now we have to cripple you for being faster than everyone else

Ye i agree... speed 3 worlds should always be morale inactive... speed 1 should mostly be morale active and speed 2 50-50 :p

But IG seems to take odd decisions regarding servers

DeletedUser

Speed 3 also depends on the conquer system, having conquest on faster worlds tends to become insane and for no-lifers, where as revolt is a constant regardless of speed. One can have a life and play speed 3 revolt. :p

Ehh... morale... can't stand it as a setting, it doesn't protect casuals, it protects the big from consuming the small regardless of the skill and activity of a smaller player, unless the small player rarely logs in. No use having fast growth without reaping at least some rewards for the hard work and effort that go into maintaining a massive account.

DeletedUser

Actium even shows up in the hall of fame. If Inno releases speed 3 revolt and no-morale I'll love them :cool:

DeletedUser29371

Speed 3 also depends on the conquer system, having conquest on faster worlds tends to become insane and for no-lifers, where as revolt is a constant regardless of speed. One can have a life and play speed 3 revolt. :p

Ehh... morale... can't stand it as a setting, it doesn't protect casuals, it protects the big from consuming the small regardless of the skill and activity of a smaller player, unless the small player rarely logs in. No use having fast growth without reaping at least some rewards for the hard work and effort that go into maintaining a massive account.

I just hope it is not speed 3....

I wish its speed 2 and revolt and unit speed 1-2 and either morale.....

Speed 3 should never be morale active though IMO... its a world for hardcore players afterall.

DeletedUser4013

The whole issue surrounding the speed of a world is also based on how many players can enter it. Faster worlds have fewer player spots. And so the faster you go, the fewer players can enter it...

DeletedUser22650

speed 3 conq was an awfully brutal setting, you could go to bed clear and wake up to a finished or allmost finished siege, kappa was without doubt the hardest fought server i ever played on, vrod and .9. got my inbound meter over 100 everyday for a fortnight which nobody else has ever come even close to, and its not like revolt where more players beat skill either

.......its been like 2 years now, i reckon its about time they gave us no lifers another look in :p

edit....not on actium though coz its gonna have morale, make that speed 1 :)