World Speed: 1
Unit Speed: 2 or 3
Conquer System: Revolt
Morale: Inactive
Alliance Limit: 50
BP: Don't care

Post immediately after by Ethan A.:

Orestes, Inno isn't taking requests.

I beg to differ. I think someone is listening. lol...Could be pure coincidence, though.

Unfortunately, I won't be joining this world. 25 college units is far too demanding for me to play on those settings. The best and most active players will shine, but you really gotta be a no-lifer to excel under those settings. Gosh, I wish this had been launched in May, that way I'd have had all summer to pull ahead!

DeletedUser22650

on 1.26 i wouldve agreed with strike but with 2.0 farming its the complete opposite. speeds 1 and 2 means if you ever want enough res to build anything you best get clicking for hours on end where as speed 3 you can pull in lots for less effort and actually build some troops to play with even if your not online 24/7, i guess ill have to stay on the lesser evil of speed 3 with morale active :(

DeletedUser

Page 1, 6th post of this thread I said:

Post immediately after by Ethan A.:

I beg to differ. I think someone is listening. lol...Could be pure coincidence, though.

Unfortunately, I won't be joining this world. 25 college units is far too demanding for me to play on those settings. The best and most active players will shine, but you really gotta be a no-lifer to excel under those settings. Gosh, I wish this had been launched in May, that way I'd have had all summer to pull ahead!

World settings depend on what we haven't had for a while, and which worlds seem to be most popular... Maybe a random setting every now and then, just to spice things up. :D

DeletedUser

No your not, it shows in the Hall of Fame.

Baris better be a speed world.

DeletedUser

No, we mean BARIS, with an A.It is a new world that has not been realesed yet.

DeletedUser

If only we could see the SETTINGS and exact LAUNCH time in advance!? :p

DeletedUser

Yeah lol, it does seem a bit odd that they only release the settings the day it comes out :)

DeletedUser

Yeah lol, it does seem a bit odd that they only release the settings the day it comes out :)

Before they used to release them in advance. These days we get them on the day it comes out and Acitum hours before it came out.

Come on....

DeletedUser2663

The only people that will be affected by the settings being released on the day is premades. I don't see what the problem with last minute release of world settings is all about. Just seems like an excuse to whinge and moan about something.