World Actium?

DeletedUser

Oooh, a whole hour's notice? lol

I don't want a premade, but I do want to know the server launch time so I can get a city at the four corners. I also would like to know the world settings in advance so I know which worlds I'll be joining in the future. What's wrong with that? I like to plan, a new server takes a lot of time and effort for the first month.

DeletedUser11965

Oooh, a whole hour's notice? lol

I don't want a premade, but I do want to know the server launch time so I can get a city at the four corners. I also would like to know the world settings in advance so I know which worlds I'll be joining in the future. What's wrong with that? I like to plan, a new server takes a lot of time and effort for the first month.

when Gordo was in charge, we usually had a set time near the noon. But now its pretty much all random :), stay up like me, and refresh every 2 minutes LMFAO

DeletedUser

Also depends on Alison's Time Zone. They're pretty much all released on an O'clock time to the minute, so there's no reason to complain. If it wasn't 6pm, it could be 7pm... Go outside or something during that hour.

DeletedUser

Good tip, Kanga, thanks. Sure it's on the stroke of the hour, though?

DeletedUser

Well looks as if it wasn't speed 3 after all, who'd have thunk it? :p

Anyone here decided to give it a shot? Not including those who haven't.