World at War

DeletedUser

In the depths of Omicron, war rages, the participants are: DF,RDR,Alpha,TU,Mael, BS, D3th are all at war, and more to come and smaller ones I don't know. Omicron is at war. When its finished, what do you think Omicron will be like? Post below.

DeletedUser

things are starting to get very interesting. about time the world woke up.

DeletedUser

I think withing 1 month atleast 50% of the top alliances will have changed out, either disbanding and reforming, merges, or inactive fall aparts, I believe Greek Empire will attack what is left of beat down alliances or disbanded players, growing them into the top 3 purely by tacticly sitting by while we beat on eachother. They are the real unknown in my opinion, not that they are really anywhere near us.

DeletedUser17104

I agree that greek empire is a big unknown (I also think BOJ fits that profile as well) but I don't see the top D3TH, TU, BS, or alpha going away any time soon. 3. Out of the 4. Have been here from the starts and have gone through alot. The other is the top alliance and I don't think they will fall apart like lynx their leadership appears to be committed to this world. I think we r in for some good wars.

DeletedUser

I think the reason why this world has become so interesting is because of the fact it is so compact, 7 out of the top 24 alliance (some of them are even in the top 12) are academies or family branches of other top 12 alliance. This is something which I have never seen in any other world. You can't turn around in here with out running into an enemy or ally. As such as the title says the world is at war and everybody has an interest in every war and how it turns out.

DeletedUser

That is crazy true, every war has a significance, you watch the stats of every alliance rising and falling, and with each turn of the page it bring promise of fortune, or the pain of failure, not only that, but there have not been a ton of alliance side shifts, occasionally you see one here or there, but it's been staying pretty true to whom you pact. "Most of the Time"

DeletedUser

I think Omicron will be a completely new world once it's one with all this war.

DeletedUser

The thing is, there will never be an end to war. After a while an alliance will disband, form another alliance, new alliances will reach top 12, go to war, disband, and this will go on, and on. I have doubts that there will ever be a time when there isn't a top 12 war going on.

DeletedUser

In that time. Somebody gonna get hurt real Bad. Somebody. - Russel Peters

DeletedUser

I`ve been in this world since day 1 and it gets better all the time. This is a game about war and since I started this world I`ve always been in wars. Winning , losing, stalemates. It`s all here.

So, friends keep it going, no matter which alliance you belong to, play hard and enjoy!

vinny:pro:

DeletedUser

We don't need your permission, lol. Since I've been on Omicron, 80% of the time I've been in war. There were 2 times when I wasn't at war. In the first week or so, we weren't at war. And there was a few weeks in between the BS and TU war in which there weren't any significant wars going on.

DeletedUser

I've been at war almost the whole time I've played Grepo. Minus my first several weeks in game when I was in some noob alliances and they seemed to try everything they could to avoid wars. xD The game wasn't much fun at all during that time.

... and Russell Peters is lol. >< Pablo Francisco is another good one. Look up his vids.

DeletedUser

This world is by far the most exciting top 12 race to the top I think Grepolis has seen.