World at War

DeletedUser

I can see some super alliances coming up. 3 alliances with several family branches.

Care to take any guesses at who the three will be?

DeletedUser

I can see some super alliances coming up. 3 alliances with several family branches.

Care to take any guesses at who the three will be?

I don't have a clue, but I guess TU+TAU can become one of those, can't they?

DeletedUser

ATM I'd say I could see Bs, Aphla, Tu.

Please see no instigation or anything along the lines in my next words.

I'm not 100% sure of every alliances location. Going and looking at one players won't really be entirely effective and such but I'm assuming.

Say all wars were to hault. I could see Alpha conquering the smaller alliances along the southern rim recrruiting them and making another Alpha branch, or a new Acad and AA will become an Alpha branch/sister. Then having The Df forest families merge in. Make another branch but slightly independent. More so then what I asssume of AA. With their own acad.

Likely Bs will be able to merge in D3th and Death and maybe turn Mael into a branch of their own. I was recently informed Bs had an Acad? o_O? I can see that being boosted quite signifigantly if they managed to take control. Then become a strong Acad or become a branch aswell.

Tu I have less to say about. :p

Maybe we will merge in Boj or Ge. OR those two will combine and agree to become a branch, indepenent aswell though I might add, to the Tu family. I have the most to say about the Tu family, but I'm only saying random nonsense nothing actually occurring. What is occuring I won't say.
Or what I intend to occur.

Like I said none of this is based on fact consider it all a sort of, "What if..."

I know ash is Ge, some of you are Alpha, and Tu knows whats up, D3th might not like what I've said. Bs, boj, Df, and the rim alliances won't see this.

Last edited by a moderator: