World Athens Impact

DeletedUser

Greetings everyone,

I just wanted to see your opinions on how the new world: Athens, will affect this world: omega? Will players leave this world to go to that world because of the better speed? Will players stay and play both worlds? Was it too soon to open a new world? Let your voices be heard.

DeletedUser

It was too soon but i still joined for the world speed and waiting for conquest here in Omega

DeletedUser

Athens speed was too fun. I had to close it down or else leave Omega forever.

DeletedUser

I did not join Athens, although normally I would love the settings I do not have enough time on my hands :p

DeletedUser

So I guess we got mix emotions here, IMO grepolis is unbiased with playtime trends and tries to make everyone happy by creating settings suitable for almost all types of players and in consideration to RL. Like my good friend once said:
I do not have enough time on my hands :p
, but then again :pro:. So hand in hand it's both good and bad in a sense. Good because it created a setting to the liking of a player, and bad because it might cause players to leave and leave other worlds with less players. Just though I share an analysis of my own. :)

DeletedUser

I think a lot of the players in my alliance started playing in athens with the intention of being active in both worlds, but then just starting spending all their time in athens b/c of the faster setting =(