The results from the Poll are as followed:

Athens Settings:
World speed: 2
Unit speed: 2
Alliance limit: 200
Beginner protection: 5 days
Morale: Active
Conquer system: Conquest

Alright, ladies and gentlemen, we've just been announced the settings for World Athens. What does everyone think? No childish bickering please, just state your views and if you happen to disagree with someone else' views, keep the thoughts to yourself. No need to congest this thread with silly posts.

Personally, I believe the alliance limit is too high. I would have much prefered an alliance limit at around 70-100, but hey, a new award: First alliance to reach 200 members AND is NOT an MRA!. I, and I'm sure many others would not want morale either, but hey, looks like we've got to put up with that too!

Thoughts people?!

DeletedUser

lol i remember when there was no limit on the alliance cap

morale and conquest >.< just wow

DeletedUser

I like the 200 alliance cap, it gives alliances a little more freedom. Morale sucks, I think everyone agrees with that, and Conquest is new to me, so I cant say much about it. 2x speed is pretty sweet also.

DeletedUser

Overall I think it's a good world, except for morale IMO. Should be interesting with the 200 alliance cap.

DeletedUser

Conquest :)

200 alliance cap little to high I think.
Expecting to see lots of MRAs and lots of alliances spread out from one side of the world to the other :p

Sure it will be a good world though :cool:

DeletedUser17045

Yeah, the 200 alliance cap will allow many MRAs to spread their wings throughout various regions of the world. I highly doubt they will be very effective against the smaller, more compact/serious/willing/experienced alliances tho.

DeletedUser345

I really want to mass recruit but im signed up allready :( reminds me of the good old days with no cap at all...

Morale is the only bad thing.

DeletedUser

moral does suck.I play in sigma which is a moral world.I swear moral makes taking cities much harder if the moral is low

DeletedUser14786

I'm pretty excited about the settings, even though I asked for a smaller alliance cap. Even so, I don't foresee small alliances having any trouble taking on MRAs.

DeletedUser

I like these settings.

I am unknowledgeable about morale though...

Haven't experienced regular settings yet.