World Athens Settings vote

Athens World setting poll

• World Speed: 1 - Unit Speed - 1 (classic)

Votes: 80 10.6%
  • World Speed: 1 - Unit Speed - 2

Votes: 48 6.4%
  • World Speed: 2 - Unit Speed - 1

Votes: 51 6.8%
  • World Speed: 2 - Unit Speed - 2 (fast)

Votes: 420 55.9%
  • World Speed: 3 - Unit Speed - 1 (fast)

Votes: 242 32.2%
  • Conquer system: Conquest (classic)

Votes: 505 67.2%
  • Conquer system: Revolt

Votes: 248 33.0%
  • Alliance Size: 40 (small)

Votes: 164 21.8%
  • Alliance Size: 70

Votes: 114 15.2%
  • Alliance Size: 100

Votes: 179 23.8%
  • Alliance Size: 150

Votes: 63 8.4%
  • Alliance Size: 200 (huge)

Votes: 265 35.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hello players and Forum Goers,

The Greek alphabet is through and from now on we will use the world-names that were chosen by the community. The next world will be "Athens", world 25! To celebrate the progress of our server we would like to ask you what settings you would like to see in the new era of Grepolis.

Please choose the Athens settings in the poll above and leave your comments below. We are glad you enjoy and play our game, and are anxious to see what settings you choose. Morale is mandatory and will therefore not be an option for this world. Athens will be a 2.0 world.

Voting info:
- You may choose multiple options when you vote. (speed, conquer system, alliance cap)
- You will only be allowed to vote once.

Thank you for voting. This poll will close shortly before "Athens" is launched.

Sincerely,

The Grepolis Team

Under special circumstances the world settings may not reflect the poll results. But this is highly unlikly

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

with alliance cap 40 we cant reach the amount of points needed to build world wonder

DeletedUser

Not sure Arul, it will just take longer.

World Speed: 2
Unit Speed:2
Alliance Cap:40
World type: Conquest (Revolt is entirely too boring for me :D)

My alliance in gamma has been making do with less than 40 for awhile now. You don't need more than this :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4577

We have a lot of worlds that have a small member cap. I think we need to open a new one up with a large edition instead of another small one.

Difference is what makes this game keep its edge...not the whole "Lets do it again" attitude...lol

DeletedUser

---)alliance cap:40(---
---)revolt(---
---)world speed:2(---
---)unit speed:2(---
Yes i was the first who voted.:p

DeletedUser

World Speed: 2 - Unit Speed 1
I probably won't be as active for speed 3 due to already playing Omega another I'm not sure I'll be able to wait 13+ hours for farm levels again.

Conquer system: Revolt
Never tried Revolt with Omega being Conquest - Gives me something new to learn.

Alliance Size: 200 (Huge)
200 Sounds quite fun, opens up a chance for premades to "try" and conquer two different directions depending on the diversity of skill and activity.

DeletedUser

Morale is mandatory and will therefore not be an option for this world. Athens will be a 2.0 world.

Morale will be active, I have no say in this so it is not on the list. Also 1.0 worlds will not be launched anymore, so there is also not an option for 1.0 or 2.0 . A mass mail asking players to vote will be sent soon so the poll results may change significantly tomorrow.

DeletedUser20549

Morale will be active, I have no say in this so it is not on the list. Also 1.0 worlds will not be launched anymore, so there is also not an option for 1.0 or 2.0 . A mass mail asking players to vote will be sent soon so the poll results may change significantly tomorrow.

Seemed like a perfect world until the morale part, I hope for the next world we are allowed to vote again and if we want morale as well, to have a

World speed 2 unit speed 2
alliance cap at 40 or 70
conquest (revolts too simple)
no morale

DeletedUser19043

World Speed = 2
Unit Speed = 2
Conquest
100 Member Cap.

Please don't do Revolt, it's too boring.

DeletedUser

oh well, if morale is mandatory then the other settings are irrelevant (but i went speed 2 & 2 conquest with 40 member cap)

if i had the option i'd change it to speed 1 revolt though, so when there is a non-morale world we wouldn't have just had the most awesome settings (bar morale) already :p

DeletedUser

why the morale is not put into vote.. we want morale to be deactivate

Status
Not open for further replies.