World Athens Settings vote

Athens World setting poll

• World Speed: 1 - Unit Speed - 1 (classic)

Votes: 80 10.6%
  • World Speed: 1 - Unit Speed - 2

Votes: 48 6.4%
  • World Speed: 2 - Unit Speed - 1

Votes: 51 6.8%
  • World Speed: 2 - Unit Speed - 2 (fast)

Votes: 420 55.9%
  • World Speed: 3 - Unit Speed - 1 (fast)

Votes: 242 32.2%
  • Conquer system: Conquest (classic)

Votes: 505 67.2%
  • Conquer system: Revolt

Votes: 248 33.0%
  • Alliance Size: 40 (small)

Votes: 164 21.8%
  • Alliance Size: 70

Votes: 114 15.2%
  • Alliance Size: 100

Votes: 179 23.8%
  • Alliance Size: 150

Votes: 63 8.4%
  • Alliance Size: 200 (huge)

Votes: 265 35.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

World Speed: 2 - Unit Speed - 2
Conquer system: Conquest
Alliance Size: 200

I hope that the next world will have morale enabled, because it plays the role of justice with the smaller members in many worlds, like if they joined the world at a late time, they will have advantage against the stronger players who are already playing in the world so when they become strong to defend their selves...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

why the morale is not put into vote.. we want morale to be deactivate
see below:
Morale will be active, I have no say in this so it is not on the list. Also 1.0 worlds will not be launched anymore, so there is also not an option for 1.0 or 2.0 . A mass mail asking players to vote will be sent soon so the poll results may change significantly tomorrow.

DeletedUser5859

looking like another conquest morale world.. so maybe a few more worlds and we miiiight have another conquest world without morale? anyone who wants conquest.. start choosing revolt.. that way if we cant vote on the next world they might make it the opposite of what we voted this time, and make it conquest without morale? seems as though they change revolt/conquest almost every other world..

DeletedUser

World speed 3 and unit speed 2 is good for showing who is actually active enough to be getting conquer researched and colony ships built. And all the players who are not active enough and generally not too interested in the server will be knocked out early. Revolt has always been my favorite so voting for that again.

Although many of you will think big alliance limit=MRA heaven but good players will prevail over the overly weak eventually but adds more targets to game :)

DeletedUser

Conquest

2 and 2 speed
conquest
limit 100

:pro: and the best

DeletedUser

looks like a conquest 2 speed moral world with 100 ally cap so far

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
World speed:2
Unit speed:2
Alliance cap:200
Conquer system:conquest

I love seeing massive 200 player MRA's and I love seeing alliances consisting of like 20 players conquer them into oblivion. That and when people disband them I always get a good chuckle

DeletedUser

world speed: 2
unit speed: 2
conquer system: revolt
ally cap: 70

DeletedUser

World speed 3, its been a couple servers since we have had a world speed 3 and i would like a little faster action!

DeletedUser20861

world speed 3
NOOOO revolt please! hate it!
No morale!
100 ally cap
:supermad:

DeletedUser4577

Revolt and Morale both suck....

Why is Morale being implemented into everything lately? Its obviously got the vote against it due to the majority players.

DeletedUser

Some say large alliance's do lead to MRA's, but I come from Phi (alliance limit 30), and in my past account I played in Delta (huge alliance's). In both worlds, there are plenty of alliance's that might as well be named "we will not fight back if you attack us". Alliance's grow and fall. Only the one's that are best organized survive. There will always be MRA's in this game; but their will always be better alliance's to destroy them :).
In the later days of a world, players are more careful on which alliance's they join because of a small alliance limit. This leads to fantastic displays of skill during war time, and separates the real players from the one's who want to hide behind numbers. This eventually happens in worlds with larger alliance limits as well, but at a much slower rate (which is why I prefer a small alliance limit).

I prefer speed two over speed one and three. Speed one is very slow and requires great patients. Speed three is so fast, it allows players who don't know a thing about the game become powerful very quickly, and as a result they become careless in their development in the game. As a result, those player who may have ended up growing to become good players end up turning into nothing more than targets. Speed three also contributes greatly to the formation of MRA's.

Everyone has their preferences when choosing between Revolt and Conquest. Those of us complaining about which will be in this new world need to suck it up. Both require strategy in order to conquer an enemy city, so in a strategic mind I see no difference between the two.

DeletedUser

I'd rather do the 40 limit, small caps are cool, and as for speed, 2 seems to be the better choice as somebody said before you can have dudes grow too fast messing with the starting strategy. Just please god don't do morale...PLEASE! Also I'm not a big fan with the speeded unit build, it's taking alot of the skill outta this as somebody coulda drop a few hundred coins to rebuild when otherwise they'd have no chance. LETS VOTE ON THAT

DeletedUser

faster

It would be nice if we could get a way fast speed. A world with a faster pace. Like speed 10. That would be awesome

DeletedUser4577

Speed 10 is too fast but I would be up to seeing a speed 4 world again...

DeletedUser

ah, didn't see the part about morale, what the hell, the last one is morale :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.