World Beta Garbage

DeletedUser

Given that all the islands I have briefly scanned seem to have at least twice as many anchor points/player villages as farms then if you get more than two people on an island from any given Alliance, who will they farm in the mid to late stages?

Farming has to be kept up if villages (even fully developed ones) are going to keep pumping out Offense and Defense, no?

My guess is that players will have to coordinate attacking/strengthening their limited farms but even so ... ugh, not looking forward to that bit :-( Suppose your partner is not erm .... "on the same wavelength"?

Three players from the same Alliance per Island ... leaves me with maybe 6 villages and just 3 farms to hit. I'm soooo used to having farming on a 1:6 ratio that dropping to a 1:0.5 will be unpleasant.

Granted you can farm a player and that may prove to be productive (possibly) but won't that give limited targets to Colonise ... unless you really like playing "simopolis".

I'm looking at some islands now with 18 anchor points, 9 farms and those anchor points are distributed amongst 2 to 3 Alliances with no solo players.

Good luck on that island guys ... I see a lot of pain there. :p

DeletedUser

Why does every forum has to have this one person who writes in annoying font?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Why does every forum has to have this one person who writes in annoying font?

i know, i havent even bothered trying to read any of that.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Same font on TW if I remember right and she talked a lot of sense there.......if it is the same person....I was a major lurker on those forums

DeletedUser

I've heard farming even inactive players is not what the simulator would have us believe it is, in any case. There's a report from world alpha of a player losing 45 horsemen on a level 1 wall (-26% luck, as if that should make a difference).

Either that's a bug or farming players will be far more risky than we think it is.

DeletedUser

I've heard farming even inactive players is not what the simulator would have us believe it is, in any case. There's a report from world alpha of a player losing 45 horsemen on a level 1 wall (-26% luck, as if that should make a difference).

Either that's a bug or farming players will be far more risky than we think it is.

yeah i'v heard that attacking an empty polis with swordsman without a wall you always lose 1 swordsman no matter what:-S That was on one of the forum Wikis.

DeletedUser

Yea, it's stupid. Empty villages with no wall should kill no troops, and the wall should kill some troops obviously but 45 horsemen was just ridiculous xD. If I attacked a level 1 wall without any troops behind it with 45 horsemen I'd be annoyed about losing 2 horsemen, tbh >.<.

DeletedUser

yeah im not sure how much i like how easy its going to be to turtle in this game.

DeletedUser

Will be hard to take a village as big or bigger than your's as a 2nd village... Will make the game and strategy interesting.... Slower pace than TW for sure... Lets see where it brings us..

DeletedUser

Same font on TW if I remember right and she talked a lot of sense there.......if it is the same person....I was a major lurker on those forums

It is the same person ;) Anyway who is going to get there second village first?

DeletedUser

It is the same person ;) Anyway who is going to get there second village first?

Well it depends how they get it. Anyone who founds a new city is tbh a little stupid and sligtly noobish, so i'm guessing thats the way the point whores will go. But i'm guessing one of the point whores will get there first since thye have so many building levels all ready.

DeletedUser

Well it depends how they get it. Anyone who founds a new city is tbh a little stupid and sligtly noobish, so i'm guessing thats the way the point whores will go. But i'm guessing one of the point whores will get there first since thye have so many building levels all ready.

Im thinking ill take over a farming village ;) They have all teh resources. :)