World Beta Garbage

DeletedUser

Well it depends how they get it. Anyone who founds a new city is tbh a little stupid and sligtly noobish, so i'm guessing thats the way the point whores will go. But i'm guessing one of the point whores will get there first since thye have so many building levels all ready.

lol, we are all noobs here ;)

I am still considering the options (future of course as I have not got that far yet and am still in BP :D ). One thing I have picked up on very quickly though is that this is not, in any real sense, like other TW worlds.

It seems to me, although it is early days, that taking out an active player is going to be extremely difficult, if not impossible, as a lone player with one village. Perhaps not much, much later in the game, but certainly within the first few months of being here.

Even clearing an inactive player seems to be an expensive venture, so I am not sure I would blame anyone for going for a new city first. It is nothing to do with points, simply getting the ability and forces necessary to do what needs to be done.

You will always get point whores of course, I have already seen one major one mentioned within the forums, but even taking their villages/towns is costly:eek:

DeletedUser

I am still considering the options (future of course as I have not got that far yet and am still in BP :D ). One thing I have picked up on very quickly though is that this is not, in any real sense, like other TW worlds.

It seems to me, although it is early days, that taking out an active player is going to be extremely difficult, if not impossible, as a lone player with one village. Perhaps not much, much later in the game, but certainly within the first few months of being here.

Even clearing an inactive player seems to be an expensive venture, so I am not sure I would blame anyone for going for a new city first. It is nothing to do with points, simply getting the ability and forces necessary to do what needs to be done.

You will always get point whores of course, I have already seen one major one mentioned within the forums, but even taking their villages/towns is costly:eek:

My guess is Teh Solitary ;) And I to am still in BP.

DeletedUser

6a00d83451bab869e200e54f2896998834-.jpg