World Beta Milestones

DeletedUser345

The accoutn is mrurson as i ahve said before there can be no more doubt now, as i gave him the account i the first place...

DeletedUser

Kad came to me to ask for the password, naturally i wa sinquisitive of who was taking over it.

Well, Justin told me kad showed justin a picture of the guy handing the account over.He also mentioned the password, in the picture.

DeletedUser

people of the same alliance, argueing for sum1 else who is barly saying anything. nice

DeletedUser

Everything that goes up must come down. But there comes a time when not everything that's down can come up.
George Burns

DeletedUser

Mental age can, but i don't think either way that it is relevant to what he meant. The war will probably be like a teetering seesaw for a while, hovering on either side with constant stalemate. We'll see how it develops, just got to give it time.

DeletedUser

Mental age can, but i don't think either way that it is relevant to what he meant. The war will probably be like a teetering seesaw for a while, hovering on either side with constant stalemate. We'll see how it develops, just got to give it time.

Except one side loses points while the other gains :p

DeletedUser

Except one side loses points while the other gains :p

eGOD you think ml are doing the best in this war but they arent all you do is post positive stats avbout ml all the time i bet it kill s you inside when someone does better than you just get your game up and show was ml can actually badger and r and alcnmg just carry ml about while you gloat about the stats theyve theyve theyve gained

DeletedUser

eGOD you think ml are doing the best in this war but they arent all you do is post positive stats avbout ml all the time i bet it kill s you inside when someone does better than you just get your game up and show was ml can actually badger and r and alcnmg just carry ml about while you gloat about the stats theyve theyve theyve gained

Who's r?

Also, when do I ever gloat about ML? ML is by no means doing best in this war. That would have to go to PoC. By side I mean those who fights Phenomen. Whom are all gaining in points where as Phenomen is losing. Simple facts that I am stating. Can't argue them.

DeletedUser345

Wayne, Jtin no offence but take a week off from the forums? Your not helping yourselves or Pheno at the moment...

DeletedUser

Wayne, Jtin no offence but take a week off from the forums? Your not helping yourselves or Pheno at the moment...

im offeended i dont see how we can help ourslefa becaus were in pheno nabdy likes us

Lugosi

Strategos

No. This is too much entertainment. I like laughing at eGOD; he puts so much effort into his posts I almost feel sorry for him :p. Dw eric; don't bother replying to this.

DeletedUser

I would give up on them lol. They are just wimpy kids who get their kicks from trying to be important and "cool" on the forums. In reality they are bad in game and have nothing of real worth to post 90% of the time. Why are they in Phenomen anyway? I know ML would not tolerate such stupidity, I've kicked people for less :p

DeletedUser

I would give up on them lol. They are just wimpy kids who get their kicks from trying to be important and "cool" on the forums. In reality they are bad in game and have nothing of real worth to post 90% of the time. Why are they in Phenomen anyway? I know ML would not tolerate such stupidity, I've kicked people for less :p

anfd again another thing about ml thats psositive