World Beta-s News Thread - Issue 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

The lack of news is making your head swell Dob! (yes even more so than beforeo_O) Though still an entertaining read:)

DeletedUser1405

Nice read Dobby, maybe some news for you over the next 4-5 days for next issue. I will have a root round and see if i can get some more news for you.
Whats the wage for a roaming reporter :D

Wheres the interview this week?

DeletedUser

It's probably not Dobby's fault on the interview. Ya have to get the other person to answer to the questions! lol

Oh and yea, good read Dobby :)

DeletedUser

thanks anyway mate ^.^

maybe you should think about mailing tribe leaders and asking if they would like to be featured in the news? an interview, their plans etc.

DeletedUser

If you can't find anyone, im always here ;D
Don't expect the best answers though. :p
Thanks anyway :D Oh, and how can you call that a mountain!!??

DeletedUser

Thanks everyone!

@Dr Who? - Maybe you will get your offer next week ;)

DeletedUser

Very nice work Dobby, I've been reading all your news posts, but only today have I actually made myself an account on the forum. I have also sent you some news you could hopefully use regarding my alliance in the next issue.

Cheers mate :)

DeletedUser

yea i got to admit i do like the newspaper you are doing dobs and as for furry thats an even bigger shame that he hasnt got back to you sorting it out but it happens but glad you have gone out on the limb and done your own yet again lol keep it up and look forward to the next issue

DeletedUser

Nice read, Dobbs... However, I think our rise in the BP standings, especially the OBPs, is ever more impressive than the one in the regular standings.

DeletedUser

Hopefully the new mod can move this to the right thread... ;)

DeletedUser65

Have moved your post to the correct thread for you. Curiously, Issue 8 is chronologically earlier than Issue 7.

Henceforth, with the problem resolved, this thread is closed

Tmesis

Status
Not open for further replies.