World Beta-s News Thread - Issue 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Wow, over 23 thousand characters this week and therefore needed to go over more than one post. :p

Enjoy everyone!

DeletedUser

lol you call this unbiased?

He didn't mention an alliance he is allied with in a positive manner once.

Oh and Xmortis did retaliate on Knutti kicking their diplomat to the rim. They just failed, epically.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

And Liragon, you missed the part where Time Warp has no longer got a NAP with Xmortis ;)

Edit: Forgot to add, Nice long read Dobby :D
Things sure are going to get interesting

DeletedUser4660

so it sounds like the big alliances are getting NAP with each other ,, AoA seem to get a lot of support is it out of fear ????:rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Not sure...
But then again, It seems only way to survivve is with a NAP with AoA XD :D

DeletedUser4660

l know l should just check up on the stats but it seems to me thet are well spred out over the ocean , do they loose many cities from the outskirts of their empire and they taken on any well organized alliances :confused:

DeletedUser

Great read, Good job Dobby :)

Edit: Oh yeah and The Holy Greek Army has 9 members now and we are in talks with some small alliances in ocean 57 for a merger that would bring us 3 new members and we have a few people who have asked us for an invitation, so we are gaining strength in ocean 57!!! :)

( sorry to use your thread as an ad for my alliance ) :)

DeletedUser

AoA is spread out, but that was their goal. They recruited across the globe, educated people on how to play (a VERY exhausting procedure) and then cut inactives and let everyone run wild. It's pretty effective.

Anyway, a good read, sorry I couldn't contribute. I don't care if it's biased or not. Next week I should have some stuff for you.

DeletedUser

wow dobbs you really have outshone yourself this week mate really good read on things with the alliances at war this week, if it wasnt for you we wouldnt know any of the goings on in this world so keep it up and look forward to next weeks paper

DeletedUser

Champions of Olympus merge into Legion. to save them selves from AOA for now but have to deal with UAE because of the UAE vs. Legion. war.

DeletedUser

Champions of Olympus merge into Legion. to save them selves from AOA for now but have to deal with UAE because of the UAE vs. Legion. war.

Not very smart because AOA is fighting Legion. as well afaik.

DeletedUser

Not very smart because AOA is fighting Legion. as well afaik.

Two alliances merging, whom have common enemies/threats not smart? Legion is a better alliance for it. An alliance that is willing to take in members of a well led alliance that was simply too small to take on their enemy, who IS a common enemy, alone is common sense to me. Welcome brothers and sisters of CoA. We unite, and thrive, under a common enemy(s).

A word to the wise, to have enemies is to have a opportunity for growth. To look for peace every chance you can is to limit growth and future prosperity every chance you get.

Perhaps we should revisit the point of this game while we are at it.

DeletedUser

Two alliances merging, whom have common enemies/threats not smart? Legion is a better alliance for it. An alliance that is willing to take in members of a well led alliance that was simply too small to take on their enemy, who IS a common enemy, alone is common sense to me. Welcome brothers and sisters of CoA. We unite, and thrive, under a common enemy(s).

A word to the wise, to have enemies is to have a opportunity for growth. To look for peace every chance you can is to limit growth and future prosperity every chance you get.

Perhaps we should revisit the point of this game while we are at it.

Well...that was totally a waste of reading for me. Let me break it down for you...

They merge into Legion. because they are afraid of war with AoA. Instead of just war with AoA, they now have war with like 10 other alliances. Do I need to make a flow chart on why this is funny?

DeletedUser

^^^^ Make your flow chart. I'll prepare and execute war opps. Oh, and laugh while you do it, it'll brighten your day....I can only hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.