World Chat

DeletedUser

I wanted to make a world chat thread so here it is.

How are all you doing?

DeletedUser

This ^

Could be less boring, but I luckily got like... 7 forced loyalties which I'm still going to use later today when I get my 6th farm. Other than that I love how the top is MOSTLY auto-farmers who I've played with in other worlds, those bots are flawless every 5 minutes.

Personally can't wait for BP to go away.

DeletedUser

This ^

Could be less boring, but I luckily got like... 7 forced loyalties which I'm still going to use later today when I get my 6th farm. Other than that I love how the top is MOSTLY auto-farmers who I've played with in other worlds, those bots are flawless every 5 minutes.

Personally can't wait for BP to go away.

That's cool. My island didn't come up for 12 hours so I'm a bit behind there, but this 5min farming is killing me too.

I CANNOT WAIT.

DeletedUser

I'm just trying to prep really hard, choose my friends, my targets, plan everything out, and for sure the first day of BP running out will be CHAOS, there won't be any CS's (unless someone spends A RIDICULOUS amount of money in the game) but it will still be fun to subjugate some players into the state of farms :D

DeletedUser

I'm just trying to prep really hard, choose my friends, my targets, plan everything out, and for sure the first day of BP running out will be CHAOS, there won't be any CS's (unless someone spends A RIDICULOUS amount of money in the game) but it will still be fun to subjugate some players into the state of farms :D

same here. I wouldn't doubt it if someone would pay that much to get their CS

DeletedUser

You don't need to spend alot to get a CS by the end of BP if you know the game well enough. I had my second city in thebe while I was still in beginner protection.

DeletedUser

You don't need to spend alot to get a CS by the end of BP if you know the game well enough. I had my second city in thebe while I was still in beginner protection.

Look at world settings. Also, if you just go straight for horseman and CS, then maybe it could be possible, but I'm no that desperate to get my CS that quickly and conquer a 1800 point city.

DeletedUser

nah, you dodge horses and go for chariots. on conquest. It's a different game entirely.

DeletedUser25607

Speed-2 is another story, because of twice more resources. The problem in speed-1 is not building time - it can be cut using gold. But to build fast you need resources too and it is too little of them in speed-1.

The only player i remember who could become conquest-ready right after BP ended in speed-1 was Caesareas in Heraklion. He's built Storages and Harbour very early and after that summoned phoenician trader hardly to get "free" resources. But grepo changed the trader to make it less possible to exploit several month afterwards.

DeletedUser

it is also possible to do from outer core. Admittantly not from core.

DeletedUser

Not efficient? Yes, but they are much more versatile... They can attack and defend effectively, so if you buy a lot of gold and you have the resources available to you, you're ready for whatever.

DeletedUser

Not efficient? Yes, but they are much more versatile... They can attack and defend effectively, so if you buy a lot of gold and you have the resources available to you, you're ready for whatever.

Good luck. I wish you the best. If I were to spend money like in my daily life I believe the phrase:" bang for the buck " applies.

DeletedUser

it is also possible to do from outer core. Admittantly not from core.

What does it matter if you are in the core or not? Your location has nothing to do with build times or troop counts. derp

DeletedUser

Yeah, no one over the age of 12 uses the term "leet" or "1337" anymore, sorry, this is not 1999 and we're not playing Unreal Tournament. I mean, I wish it was, I would be... 15... But, nope.