World Chat

DeletedUser56346

Does anyone know if morale is a factor in this world ? It wasn't in Teos. It can make a big difference, equivalent to a significant wall.

DeletedUser37618

pg we going have to make new wc if you ban everybody

kingpg28

Phrourach
lethal bacon got banned from WC for calling me a nigg*r... i have my reasons... as for you bums... people were complaining

FlcoBlades

Phrourach
lethal bacon got banned from WC for calling me a nigg*r... i have my reasons... as for you bums... people were complaining

I complained about a few people who legitimately deserved to be banned and you told me only way people get banned is real life threats and racial slurs.

You preceded that by making fun of someone for not speaking English well when it’s not their first language but their third or fourth, and you speak just the one. Racist, or??

I do believe it’s time for a new WC without this kiddo “god” folks :)

DeletedUser41523

If nobody beats me to it later today then I can make one with the new edition if someone else can run it. I don’t know much about discord. And just to prevent this from happening again here’s some simple rules for running it.

1) Can’t have been banned in the last couple years
2) 18 or older
3) Won’t impulsively ban people because their opinion is challenged or someone says something they personally don’t like

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54706

Whoever makes it should also have more than just them as admin, i'd suggest 3/4 admins and owner, will make it a whole lot nicer

Happy to make it and get it up and running, then just give admin to a leader in each of the top 5 alliances so they can monitor it and keep it with friendly banter

kingpg28

Phrourach
lol yall really butt hurt... flco asked me to ban someone cause he said he was gonna spam him, he got in his feelings, quit being a puss

DeletedUser54706

It's not being butthurt lad, it's us wanting to have a WC without a crazy admin who bans because he can't take criticism or a light hearted joke when they say something really offensive, not wanting to have a toxic WC with someone who is racist towards members of Balkans, or someone who is sexist and makes the women in the discord uncomfortable and not someone who thinks the world revolves around them. If you weren't such a short fuse and were respectful, even when people are having a joke around instead of saying the disgusting things that you do, noone would want a new WC that's reflecting how these forums are, which is a bit of lighthearted fun, it's a game after all

kingpg28

Phrourach
HAHAAHAHHAHAHA THIS IS COMEDY,, racist towards balkans? everything i have said about them is regarding the game... it is balkans in WC and yet you are the only to say something.... besides elliseh who may or may not count as a female... what other females are in WC?

its around 100 people in WC and only 3 bans have occurred in the whole WC... its just funny how you are the only one complaining right after you got the boot

DeletedUser37618

HAHAAHAHHAHAHA THIS IS COMEDY,, racist towards balkans? everything i have said about them is regarding the game... it is balkans in WC and yet you are the only to say something.... besides elliseh who may or may not count as a female... what other females are in WC?

its around 100 people in WC and only 3 bans have occurred in the whole WC... its just funny how you are the only one complaining right after you got the boot
you cant count for sure you banned near 10ppl

Yossarian234

Strategos
I'm surprised how you guys even cry about being kicked out of it, it was nothing but place to spit on each other faces, like wow