World coming to a end soon WE LOST ABOUT 5000 player in 60 or so days

DeletedUser

we have the least player from all the worlds in grepolis
4,831 players, 7,641 alliances, 88,485 cities so it look like EVO is going to win this world easy my question is it time to move to a new world ?

Aicy

Strategos
I don't even know who EVO is, but like all big alliances eventually most of them will probably quit before boredom caused by lack of competition and other alliances will begin to rise above them.

DeletedUser

Evo is also losing members(But still are the best).There have been some great alliances out of the core rising. Everything is possible at this rate:)

DeletedUser

I don't even know who EVO is, but like all big alliances eventually most of them will probably quit before boredom caused by lack of competition and other alliances will begin to rise above them.

I would have to agree with you. If EVO fails it will be because we've all quit. We have already lost some great players, but luckily some of our other players have stepped up their game. I have a feeling that once we smash the few remaining players/alliances worth anything a bunch more will quit or move to other worlds. But hey, if you can't beat us.. give up. Or talk real loud and act like your winning ::nudges TDC/Bad Co::

DeletedUser

most of them will probably quit before boredom caused by lack of competition.

I have to agree after a lot of very good friends have quit the game I have been cutting down my city's to take a break for a bit while I decide what to do (less city's are easer to maintain)
but I have to admit there is a lot very good players left in the game and I have been joking around with a lot of them on these forums.

Hell ive even decided a lot of you evo guys are actually nice people but dont quote me;)

DeletedUser

Sorry about that guys.

I rimmed those 5000 players... so they quit.

My bad.

DeletedUser13936

lol :p

it would be cool if all the other players banded together and beat EVO

DeletedUser

Why would evo just quite out of bordom with wonders and hero world coming?

Aicy

Strategos
It's already happening, if you haven't noticed.

The same thing happens with EVERY OTHER big alliance. Look at any world older than 3 months if you don't believe.

DeletedUser

It's already happening, if you haven't noticed.

The same thing happens with EVERY OTHER big alliance. Look at any world older than 3 months if you don't believe.

I don't think we've done too bad since a lot of evo has been here nine months now :)

DeletedUser

1-So what if a load of players have left? Most of those 5000 could have been random people on the rim that joined and thought that this game was boring. Do you know all of the 5000?

2-Evo cant quit because they are bored, have you seen the wars going on?

3-Rooster, I rimmed 3 of those players so you only rimmed 4997 players.

4-Nice sig lozza ;)

DeletedUser

it is a monday at work

Hi guys!!!!!

Gotta say I have missed you all, you too Jenn and Lozza. I admire both of your drive to keep the propoganda wagon rolling rolling rolling keeping dem doggies rolling... RAWHIDE... YEHAAAA!!!

Well your greatest threat quit. (well in the north)

Looking at Grepostats the North is falling apart :(

Don't tell my better half... but I miss the game, I really miss you guys too :(

DeletedUser

2-Evo cant quit because they are bored, have you seen the wars going on?

Swatting unguarded transports down is hardly fun. Just because it's a war doesn't mean we're having tons of fun. Its only fun when we get into it with some of the good players.

3-Rooster, I rimmed 3 of those players so you only rimmed 4997 players.

Some of your cities are so far out they are the rim.. you can't rim somebody if that just means moving them over a few feet :)

DeletedUser

If you cant stand the heat get out of the kitchen....a few less players just makes expansion less time consuming and gives more tactical/strategic options. (And leaves in general a better class of player).
Some of those other worlds are just giant sardine cans, not my idea of fun.

As far as evo go,s as long as their fighting on multiple fronts just gives me more time to sleep , attack and rebuild and get some more serious BPs under my belt.
(As well as some more all round game experience as I take more of their city,s ;) )
Its one thing to know a walk, but unless you walk it how will you ever know if you can. (A line from matrix would be better can,t remember it thou).

DeletedUser

Hi guys!!!!!

Gotta say I have missed you all, you too Jenn and Lozza. I admire both of your drive to keep the propoganda wagon rolling rolling rolling keeping dem doggies rolling... RAWHIDE... YEHAAAA!!!

Oh Enas.. come back *big hug*

And as for losing 5000 players.. I didn't notice, so I'm not gonna worry while I've reds all around me ;)

DeletedUser

It is quite normal for worlds to lose a few players during the summer time. Its due to the weather and the school break. During September/October they come back though. No need to worry. Iota will not end any time soon :)

DeletedUser

Hi guys!!!!!

You SO need to come back!

I promise not to tell either half of you if you do. ;)

It is quite normal for worlds to lose a few players during the summer time. Its due to the weather and the school break. During September/October they come back though. No need to worry. Iota will not end any time soon :)

Do you play any world's yet Gordo? We all love picking on the bossman.

Last edited by a moderator: