World coming to a end soon WE LOST ABOUT 5000 player in 60 or so days

DeletedUser

Um herb, I am in 055. If thats the rim then where are all the rest of you?

DeletedUser18271

we have the least player from all the worlds in grepolis
4,831 players, 7,641 alliances, 88,485 cities so it look like EVO is going to win this world easy my question is it time to move to a new world ?

I think lota just isn't very interesting

theres a lot more drama in some of the other worlds

DeletedUser

It is quite normal for worlds to lose a few players during the summer time. Its due to the weather and the school break. During September/October they come back though. No need to worry. Iota will not end any time soon :)

Come join up Gordon :)

DeletedUser

Oh Enas.. come back *big hug*

And as for losing 5000 players.. I didn't notice, so I'm not gonna worry while I've reds all around me ;)

Aww right back atcha!

I am debating. I miss alot of the people and the game itself, the mechanics are real good.

Also thanks rooster :eek:

DeletedUser

Seriously!? ::Maniacal Laugh:: This thread is a JOKE.

What Noob posted this crap!? Now your giving EVO an excuse when they lose. "Ohh everyone got bored and quit" Well guess what, A: "Bad company has largely contributed to "Evos getting bored" B/c were putting their players in PERM Vac mode faster than the spanish flu Took out 16 million people in 1916. And B: That still means EVO loses. theres no if, ands, Or butts about that. Also, the action we've been bringing has kept things interesting for the past few months indeed. The OP of this post has obviously lost all hope and has no clue as to what hes talking about. Pull up grepostats my friend, Evo's are losing cities left and right. And NOT from Boredom. ::Shakes head:: I mean, My Gawd man! I cant wait to link back to this post in a few months Once Iota is converted to 2.0 in the next 30 days, and Wonders are in play. Evo WILL...LOSE. PERIOD. As they are doing so now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aicy

Strategos
Hey, I don't even play this world and have no idea who any of these alliances are. I'm just guessing. :p

DeletedUser

Lol syl been a few bad co gone into perm vm cos of evo :p What's their excuse? ;-)

DeletedUser

I'll have to check later some of em, but I personally was involved in 'My name' was active and then as soon as we started attacks he disappeared.. and then funny enough, he was booted from PL haha (so much for previous comments on Evo doing that!)

Veseli hit VM pretty quickly too after attacks haha

LaBandolera had a habit of hitting vm in the hive so expect he'll be hitting soon if not already lol

Kastor had a few hits and disappeared lol

gokturkhan was another that went inactive after attacks

Is that enough off the top of my head? ;)

expecting more will folllow soon ;)

DeletedUser

Well, most of them were horribly misseducated in Evo and its preceding alliances. We are doing our best to put them back on the good way :)) I am sure with alot of love and patience we will succeed :)))

Edit:
About LaBandolera - I think you just failed last night. The guy just goes to sleep calmly for a couple of days. He aint running, He (we) faced all of your attacks and won.

DeletedUser

Rflmao

He (we) faced all of your attacks and won.

LOL!!!!

Tell that to Superbildo...the player you guys abandoned to be smashed by us. See if he buys the load of poo you guys keep trying to sell here.

Did I say LOL yet???

DeletedUser

LOL!!!!

Tell that to Superbildo...the player you guys abandoned to be smashed by us. See if he buys the load of poo you guys keep trying to sell here.

Did I say LOL yet???

I don't know if you noticed, but I was speaking about last night attacks on LaBandolera.

Anyway, if losing 4 cities means "abandoned and smashed" then most of your south 56 members are "abandoned and smashed" already.

And I don't care who buys what, I am not selling anything here.

DeletedUser

There's been no op on LaBandolera.. was just some random attacks lol

DeletedUser

I don't know if you noticed, but I was speaking about last night attacks on LaBandolera.

Anyway, if losing 4 cities means "abandoned and smashed" then most of your south 56 members are "abandoned and smashed" already.

And I don't care who buys what, I am not selling anything here.

Our south 56 members don't feel abandoned. They might feel a bit smashed from time to time but I'm pretty sure they don't feel abandoned. I mean..it's not like me or any of the other leaders of Evolution are sitting there with a SUPER stacked city screaming "attack me attack me" in the forums while one of my mates is getting smashed.

(read: selfish attempt to gain massive DBP for oneself. read: bad leader)

Why don't you ask our members in South 56. Ask em how many of Evolutions leaders troops have died in defense of their cities. Ask em if I don't send for them when I myself am under fire. Would you? Ask them that is?

And then ask Syl where his troops were when Bildo was getting smashed. I'm betting he had not only his, but also some of yours in that city.

Did I say LOL yet?

DeletedUser

;-(

it´s true, many players have left these last days,
i lost a ton of friends just these last days :rolleyes:

some left because of their personal lifes, others for boredom
and about joining, i don´t think many more people will be joining this world, they will all concentrate on the new 2.0 worlds

DeletedUser

And then ask Syl where his troops were ...

I am not sure he knows the answer to this question. :)))
... especially after a hard evenings , I also have problems to find my troops in the morning.

DeletedUser

I don't think syl has any trouble knowing where his troops are ;-)

DeletedUser

You are quite correct with that statement Miss Lozza... I know exactly where they are at all times. As you've tested over and over again. ;) (La bandolera being a perfect example. Nice try though, really) La bandolera stayed up late ensuring up to the minute intel of your attacks. He deserves a few days of VAC. (At least our members always come back and never stay more than a few days in Vac to to IRL stuff.

P.s. EVO is being eliminated in OC 66 where they used to hold ALL the top 20 rankings a mere 30 days ago at the pace of or in comparison to " A person having to pee every 3 minutes b/c they've sipped on the Sauce one too many times during the night..."

DeletedUser

Labandolera was up all night! omg! Oh I'm sorry Angels.. we had no idea our random attacks would have lost you sleep and sent you into VM :( What will you do if we co-ordinate attacks? ;)