World coming to a end soon WE LOST ABOUT 5000 player in 60 or so days

DeletedUser

Haha... I dont think will ever know since you all Never co ordinate attacks!

DeletedUser

Haha... I dont think will ever know since you all Never co ordinate attacks!

coordinated attacks?

My god... I have enough trouble ordinating my OWN attacks, never mind co-ing them with other players.

DeletedUser

coordinated attacks?

My god... I have enough trouble ordinating my OWN attacks, never mind co-ing them with other players.

Well only Evo knows the secrets of co-ing,
but you know them... they keep that secret franticly, so they will never show us how its done , so we'll leave this world unenlightened (or whatever is the opposit of the word "enlightened").

DeletedUser

Lol syl you've not seen the full force of the dark side much yet.. most of your players hand over their cities without much worries ;-) or they stack em high so we can fire off randomly lol not like when you attacked and my 50 biremes wiped out 4 waves of troops xx

DeletedUser

Well only Evo knows the secrets of co-ing,
but you know them... they keep that secret franticly, so they will never show us how its done , so we'll leave this world unenlightened (or whatever is the opposit of the word "enlightened").

Its an ancient Chinese secret... like new & improved Calgon... and as such, we will guard it with your life.

Sadly, you shall remain deenlightened... disenlightened... Heavy.

(you young kids will have to Youtube "Calgon, Ancient Chinese Secret" to know what the hell I'm babbling about)

DeletedUser

Its an ancient Chinese secret... like new & improved Calgon... and as such, we will guard it with your life.

Sadly, you shall remain deenlightened... disenlightened... Heavy.

(you young kids will have to Youtube "Calgon, Ancient Chinese Secret" to know what the hell I'm babbling about)

You know, we don't care if we win this war missenlightened or overenlightened.

DeletedUser

I disagree... I KNOW will WIN. Period. Were an active tenacious group here at TDC and Bad company if you havent exactly noticed. dont make me pull up stats woman! ::Sticks tongue out at Lozza::

DeletedUser

You know, we don't care if we win this war missenlightened or overenlightened.

Well... it IS just a game. So I'm hoping no one is banking their self worth on the outcome...

I for one only judge myself on the important & meaningful things in life... like how many Twitter followers I have for my daily Roosterism.

DeletedUser

I disagree... I KNOW will WIN. Period. Were an active tenacious group here at TDC and Bad company if you havent exactly noticed. dont make me pull up stats woman! ::Sticks tongue out at Lozza::

I've seen your stats. Not that impressed. ::Sticks tongue out at Sylis the delusional::

Edit: This has actually gone waaaaay off topic.

Back OT. Iota isn't going to end so long as we have TDC to kick around ::Sticks tongue out at Sylis the delusional again!::

DeletedUser

Lol... Well were not goin anywhere my dear Miss Jenna. ::Winks:: Once Iota is upgraded to 2.0 after the beta testing is done, I can assure you we will be The ultimate winners against all odds. Then we can kiss and make up@! (Well, You, I, and lozza in one passionate three way simultaneous Kiss I mean, Of course.) MUAAAAH!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

A leader's talents should also include to keep the game attractive for its players by motivating them.
I notice selective drop out in a few coalitions these last days.

On the other hand, these forums seem to be more active than ever. Sometimes I feel like I'm either in the O'Reilly factor or a Glen Beck show.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lol... Well were not goin anywhere my dear Miss Jenna. ::Winks:: Once Iota is upgraded to 2.0 after the beta testing is done, I can assure you we will be the First to build our Wonders and End the Game as The ultimate winners against all odds. Then we can kiss and make up@! (Well, You, I, and lozza in one passionate three way simultaneous Kiss I mean, Of course.) MUAAAAH!

LoL so the truth comes out. You know you can't beat us in combat so your going to turtle up way the heck out on the rim and build wonders like maniacs.... funny stuff.

DeletedUser

Yup, thats EXACTLY what I want you to believe... (Ooops, did I Say too much!?) "Believe-You-Me;" We have a much more effective "Trick" Up our sleeve... :: A Wicked, Twisted, Smile appears on his face as he looks upon the plans of EVO's demise on his Table::

DeletedUser

Newsflash!

We're not the smallest world anymore! We have three players more then Lambda! :cool:

DeletedUser

Just left Lambda last week from Infectious. Quite boring there, Infectious just force-merged Inception and now have the entire SE quadrant to their control. I know a bunch that are about to quit there.

DeletedUser

Sorry about that guys.

I rimmed those 5000 players... so they quit.

My bad.

LOL for example you took a city and chopped there hands and head and all buried them underground and when it got filled up buried some backyard ;)

DeletedUser

THE END IS NEAR :(

3,352 players, 8,071 alliances, 92,940 cities