World creation speed

DeletedUser

Since this world hasn't opened yet, and since this is a new world, why don't we have a little discussion about new worlds.

I've been playing Grepolis for a little over a month now, and in the month I’ve been here four new worlds have opened up. I've noticed a trend, in that new worlds get opened up every two weeks or so, and when the new worlds do get opened up, they seem to empty the previous ones. I honestly think that they should wait upwards of two months before opening new worlds. It takes away from people's experience if everyone leaves the world their on, when it's only three weeks old.

What do you guys think?

DeletedUser

It honestly depends on the player itself i think. I think Grepolis should wait like a month for a new world though i know it's the new version of grepolis. But, we need time to determind the worlds ourselves.

Aicy

Strategos
Defiantly at least a month.

All the worlds that are dead (apart from Alpha), are dead because another world was released straight afterwards.

DeletedUser8969

perhaps raising the player caps would help too. theta had a member cap of 60000 at one point when i was playing there and it was extremely dynamic at the time.

player attrition would be less noticeable i think if there were more players allowed in at the start.

DeletedUser

i honestly think that having 10 worlds with like 10,000 active players is so much better than the 20+ worlds we have, with some of them being almost completely dead. It would make the game much better

DeletedUser

They should also vary the release timings for the world because some people who go to school or college get less of a chance to join earlier on the world

DeletedUser

Yeah they should start some worlds on the week end. Mu is the worst world nobody is in the forum apart from Francis and me now and we have lost to of the biggest players in the world

DeletedUser

Since this world hasn't opened yet, and since this is a new world, why don't we have a little discussion about new worlds.

I've been playing Grepolis for a little over a month now, and in the month I’ve been here four new worlds have opened up. I've noticed a trend, in that new worlds get opened up every two weeks or so, and when the new worlds do get opened up, they seem to empty the previous ones. I honestly think that they should wait upwards of two months before opening new worlds. It takes away from people's experience if everyone leaves the world their on, when it's only three weeks old.

What do you guys think?

We are trying to open a lot of 2.0 worlds at the start to give everyone the opportunity to play the new Grepolis version. Eventually we will reduce the pace at which we launch the 2.0 worlds.