World Cup 2010

DeletedUser

So who does everyone think is going to win World Cup???

My money's on France, Portugal, Spain, And Argentina

Possibly England

DeletedUser

not england
the whole place will be red and white if they do

DeletedUser

Im putting my lifesavings on Australia. They'll pull through.

DeletedUser

Go on England

GO ON ENGLAND ( THEY WILL GET TO THE QUARTER FINAL AND THEN GET PUT OUT:pro::pro::Smile::Unhappy:

DeletedUser

I'm praying for England but if I was a betting man my money would be on Italy !!

DeletedUser

Who I want to win: England. Bout time they won something.

Who I think will win: Spain. Very strong side and good manager. In top form.

The Dark Horse: Germany. Bayern made it to the champions league finals with some key players from the Germany national team, not sure why. . . just got a funny feeling this could be their year.

The one I want to get as far as possible for teh lols: France. Because then the whole of Northern Ireland will travel to Thierry Henry's residence and burn it.

DeletedUser

i have a count down timer gadget on my desktop it says....12 days and 2 hours!!!!

DeletedUser

The one I want to get as far as possible for teh lols: France. Because then the whole of Northern Ireland will travel to Thierry Henry's residence and burn it.

Why on earth would Northern Ireland fans want to do that? They were knocked out by SLovakia and Slovenia - nothing at all to do with France!

DeletedUser

Predictions...?

Group D

Germany
Australia
Ghana
Serbia

Group C
USA
England
Algeria
Slovakia

DeletedUser

I am now convinced that all of you severly lack football knowledge...

Did anyone else notice that Van Persie, Sneijder and Robben just happened to be in the same team? I reckon The Netherlands is gonna do quite good this year. My prediction for the win though is with Spain or Argentina (Good team and have Lionel Messi)

DeletedUser

Cristiano Ronaldo will win with Portugal

Spain or Italy will put up a good fight

DeletedUser

Why on earth would Northern Ireland fans want to do that? They were knocked out by SLovakia and Slovenia - nothing at all to do with France!

Maybe I'm getting confused with Rep. of Ireland. . . :L One of them played France and Thierry Henry handled the ball to control it - leading him to score and knock Ireland out

DeletedUser

England's Route to Success!

Group Stage - Pulling through a scrappy first match against the USA, which will be won 2-1 by England (but only just) they will then go on to dominate their group by destroying both Algeria and Slovenia.

2nd Round - After winning their group, I expect England to go on and play Germany in the 2nd Round. This will be due to the Ghanese winning group D after defeating Germany in the last game, to the shock of most. This will revive the old rivalry between two of the greatest footballing nations on the earth. In this game, Germany will take the lead but England will storm back to crush them 3-1 - moving into the next round.

Quarter Final - In this round, England will end up playing the controversial France who will scrape through by the skin of their teeth. This will be an easy ride for the English who will dominate this game massively and end up strong winners with a scoreline of around 4-0.

Semi Final - England Vs. Brazil. After knocking out Holland in an incredible game, Brazil will manage to make the Semi Finals playing an in-form England side. This game will be much more intense for England as they will realise they are just two games away from winning the cup. However, they will still push through with some insane dominance by none other than Wayne Rooney!

Final - Argentina will be the team that line up between England and taking the trophy back to where it belongs. The best player in the world, Lionel Messi, will have been the player who has got them there and will be the player who lights up the first half of the Final by scoring a hatrick and giving the Argentine's a 3-0 lead. However, in the second half, England will win a fairytale sort of fashion by scoring 4 goals - with the last being a scorcher from none other than skipper Steven Gerrard!

England = 2010 World Cup Champions!

:D

DeletedUser

lol Dobby, good luck with that.

Devils theory:

England get to the final, beating Brazil, holland and Argetina on the way (i know this is impossible due to the tree :L) and then lose to Serbia in the final on penalties!