World Cup 2010

DeletedUser

I don't see Ghana beating Germany, While Germany stumbled against Serbia, the fact that Serbia was only able score once despite having a man advantage for 54 minutes says something about the defense. With that and Ghana's lack of offensive fire power, Germany is looking good. Plus the offense is fairly decent, even without Klose, Podolski is still in there.

DeletedUser

FORZA ITALIA!!!!! i belive that we will not be winning the world cup again though, maybe a southern american team.

DeletedUser

Yeah....a tie to the kiwi's really isn't looking good for you guys.

DeletedUser2663

WARNING!: STRONG KIWI SUPPORTER =)

1. No way italy can even be considered a possibility of winning the world cup. THEY DREW TO THE ALL WHITES ( go all whites lol ). 2nd time EVER in the world cup and We drew with THE FORMER WORLD CHAMPS. No way italy has a chance ( maybe they would if they played proper soccer and stoped acting )
2. Depending on the upcoming All Whites VS Parugauy match we may get into the quaters and get knocked out there
3. leaves teams like portugal, Brazil spain to win. Cant see germany or england winning as they havnt seemed to be having great performances so far. My money is on Portugal

DeletedUser2663

we still have a chance if we are to win tonight though :)

yea still have a chance of getting into the quarters, no doubt about that, ( most likely as well since chances of us beating Paraguay are slim ) and even if you get into the finals you'l be beat there by a team like portugual etc ( dont really know the caliber of all the other teams in the other pools as i have only started watching soccer to support the All Whites) but a draw with, doubt with results like that you can even consider getting into the finals ( not saying you did, just addressing the possibility of you thinking it )

DeletedUser

indeed it is so, Lippe though never should not left Totti out of the team, it was his scoring that let us win the cup and become "campione del mondo" :D without totti we will not win this time. the team is good but young adn has not the experience to win again. Southern America will have the cup this time I think

DeletedUser

we are out of the competition and the less said about our final match in my opinion is better

3-2 to slovakia is not good but they played very well so they deserve to go to the next stage.

DeletedUser

we are out of the competition and the less said about our final match in my opinion is better

3-2 to slovakia is not good but they played very well so they deserve to go to the next stage.

took you till the 80th minute to score, not good at all.

DeletedUser

indeed it was not good, however japan are doing very well against the danish 2-0 to japan and they are going though. :) a world cup full of upsepts. France,Italia,Danemark all out and the british adn the germans nearly out also. for me the smaller teams seem to be dominatig, spain also nearly out and switerlad could go thourgh adn join USA, england, Paraguay, Slokvakia etc. perhaps a small team final ?

DeletedUser2663

All i have to say is even though the All whites Are out

WE ARE UNDEFEATED !

DeletedUser

whoever wins the semifinal between germany and spain will win the world cup i can almost guarantee you that.

DeletedUser

no i disagree i think its gonna be a netherlands vs espana final. Germany may be the better attacking and more aggressive team, but Spain has the better defence and goaltender (Iker Casillas), who has much more international experience than Nauer, who is in his first World Cup as Germany (or any other country)'s goalie. While having good defence, they also have decent offence, after all, David Villa is the leading goal scorer of this tournament with 5 goals in 5 matches, on a pace of 7 goals if Spain can beat Germany. Spain also has a pretty good bench, with Pedro, Cesc Fabregas, and much more willing to offer fresh legs for some tired Spanish starters. So, final score will be 3-2 Spain, I predict, and David Villa will score at least once.

DeletedUser

no i disagree i think its gonna be a netherlands vs espana final. Germany may be the better attacking and more aggressive team, but Spain has the better defence and goaltender (Iker Casillas), who has much more international experience than Nauer, who is in his first World Cup as Germany (or any other country)'s goalie. While having good defence, they also have decent offence, after all, David Villa is the leading goal scorer of this tournament with 5 goals in 5 matches, on a pace of 7 goals if Spain can beat Germany. Spain also has a pretty good bench, with Pedro, Cesc Fabregas, and much more willing to offer fresh legs for some tired Spanish starters. So, final score will be 3-2 Spain, I predict, and David Villa will score at least once.

Germany will dominate from start to finish and toy with Spain until they go in for them kill like they did against Argentina

DeletedUser

I hope Spain beat Germany because I am in Barcelona tomorrow and I don't want lots of drunk angry Spanish people near me :p. Plus Germany knocked England out :(
dtipIconHover.png

DeletedUser

Germany will win tomorrow. Spain has a decent team, but they have yet to play consistently for an entire game. While Germany's team my not be spectacular on either side of the ball they have consistency. That will carry the day for Germany.

Auf Gehts... Deutschland... Auf Gehts

DeletedUser

Germany's team has certainly done well this year. I think this is because of the good academy system they have and the fact that less of their players in their top league are from different countries.

DeletedUser

i"m cheering for germany because they knocked England out....I vas so happy when they lose 4:1 :D .... I see that again someone change our name...

WE ARE NOT SLOVAKIA BUT SLOVENIA! :rolleyes:
and I was also cheering for ghana because the knocked USA out.....:cool: