World cup review - have your say

Anmolr

Phrourach
Ah, Germany has taken out Argentina by an astounding 4-0 :(

2 of my favorites out. Still, Spain is there.

DeletedUser

Germany played well,i think against spain,germany has more chance anyway i wish spain win the match : D

DeletedUser

I certainly think that Germany will beat Spain. The Spaniards have a decent team, but the way Paraguay played today allowed the Spanish win. The German teams co-ordiantion will be hard for the Spanish to get through.

DeletedUser

Spain just had a slow start. FERNANDO TORRES WILL SHOW HIMSELF TONIGHT VS GERMANY!!!

StokieScott

Phrourach
Hope Klose gets fit for the 3rd 4th play off and atleast equals fat Ronaldo's record gotta say he deserves it and is a tad unlucky in world cups i mean 2002 runner up 2006 semi and same 2010 with a runner up in 2008 euros, how unlucky can you get.
Still have to say german footy looking up however if the kids will keep on playing.
Unlike England who even after the diabolical display shown in south africa i have my reservations whether Capello will start again for euros or keep the same S**t.
After his display and reaction to fans i will not shout for a team that shrek (rooney) plays for again even England

DeletedUser

he can tie it with a goal tonight vs uruguay in the bronze medal game, and can surpass the record with 2.

StokieScott

Phrourach
Bit of a shame Klose never made it on the pitch (and thats not because i had him as first scorer and correct score) thought he may of come on for last 15-20 mins but i dont think he will be around the next world cup somehow

DeletedUser

I was in Barcelona for the final, great atmosphere. better than if England had won. We would have just smashed stuff up :(

StokieScott

Phrourach
If that suarez hand ball had happened against anyone but an african team everyone would of said these things happen and he took one for the team, i mean its not like ghana had a chance to win it. In the upcoming season it will happen atleast once and the commentators and pundits response will be he took one for the team.
personally the best moment of the world cup is the fact that larissa riquelme is still gonna run naked through paraguays capital anyone have any idea when that will happen :)

StokieScott

Phrourach
lol, I cannot believe Ghana lost that with a man up.

You do have to realise that they were only a man up for about a minute before penalties, it was the fact they missed the resulting penno from the sending off is why they got knocked out