World Discussion

DeletedUser29371

Vojihna here is your chance..... i welcoem you to get inside 48h CS launch for gammasnarf in 34 and send CS there it would be fun ill step in and ask Paragon do the same.... i guess we should arrange fun like this :D

Maybe then he will stop sending out nonsense like Olympia 101 getting better lol.

DeletedUser

Vojihna here is your chance..... i welcoem you to get inside 48h CS launch for gammasnarf in 34 and send CS there it would be fun ill step in and ask Paragon do the same.... i guess we should arrange fun like this :D

Maybe then he will stop sending out nonsense like Olympia 101 getting better lol.

This is why I do not like to talk to you. You don't discuss matters, you just say they're wrong. Give me some evidence please. :)

Almost every alliance is getting better each day, increasing in points and BP.

DeletedUser29371

This is why I do not like to talk to you. You don't discuss matters, you just say they're wrong. Give me some evidence please. :)

Almost every alliance is getting better each day, increasing in points and BP.

I was not even replying to you and you (despite not liking to talk to me) still had the urge to reply on my post... ignore me already and lets get over with, you do not say anything useful anyway apart from trying to be the guy who shelters noobs doing nothing while simming and pretending to have a life.

DeletedUser

I was not even replying to you and you (despite not liking to talk to me) still had the urge to reply on my post... ignore me already and lets get over with, you do not say anything useful anyway apart from trying to be the guy who shelters noobs doing nothing while simming and pretending to have a life.

You referred to something I said, and you invited someone who I was having a mature conversation with to attack one of my cities. It was a conversation for adults, not children.

Some last points though; There are many people who find what I say useful, just because you don't you can't claim it for everyone else also :D

I wont comment on me 'simming' , I've already gave my evidence against that. Also, stop trying to bait me with person insults when you have no idea who I am and what my life entails either.

Unless you start to say something useful and productive I won't be replying to you, I'm trying to give you a chance here as an elder gives a child a chance to not show himself up. Now come, stop these petty arguments and get back on topic :)

DeletedUser

I have to agree a little with gamma here. I hope no one takes offense, none is intended and it's completely my personal view of what is going on, of which could be flawed as I'm not in any locations near you guys. But in my area, nothing is boring. We are attacking most alliances around us and they are attacking back.

The top four alliances in Olympia being in some sort of NAP/Pact should be boring for you guys. It effectively cuts off any real work/fun. I'm sure you have your reasons for doing this, but in my opinion it's just simming into WW times. Attacking alliances less than a 1/2 your size doesn't really prove anything. Of course you will roll right over them. :)

I'm not saying this Pact/NAP doesn't make sense, but this is why the world is boring for you. You all are active, intelligent, and coordinated. The alliances you are attacking aren't as knowledgeable or active in the world as you are.

The bigger point I'm trying to make is it looks like most are afraid of having a true threat. And if the top 4 weren't in some sort of relationship, they would be a threat. How Enigma and HK didn't team up on SM and Paragon still confuses me. Talk about an awesome war I could watch from the sideline ;]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser29371

The bigger point I'm trying to make is it looks like most are afraid of having a true threat. And if the top 4 weren't in some sort of relationship, they would be a threat. How Enigma and HK didn't team up on SM and Paragon still confuses me. Talk about an awesome war I could watch from the sideline ;]

As long as current leaders are in charge its highly unlikely this to happen... you might ask why? Because those 4 alliances fighting it gives other much more space and time to attack us...

Why would anyone from us want this is beyond me.

Every alliance from these 4 KNOWS they cannot win the World alone and highly unlikely in DUOs aswell. More so considering apart from us 4 there is noone else we can make diplomacy with... we are hostile to everyone else... and be 100% Joey or Orestes will never ever invite people like Gamma, Ballzach, Pfa and so on and on into our alliance when/if we would wage war towards HK and Enigma and same goes for them, they merged and broke with Syndicate and also Condottieri are questionable more and more...

So its either us 4 or noone, and its not hard to pick the choice is it?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Completely understand Alcarin, not questioning the diplomacy ;)

I just put my point out there to Voj that there really are no threats around him anymore so I can definitely see why it gets boring. The smaller alliances have to turtle because the larger alliances are teamed up together.

DeletedUser

I just put my point out there to Voj that there really are no threats around him anymore so I can definitely see why it gets boring. The smaller alliances have to turtle because the larger alliances are teamed up together.

Make's me think of an interesting point - It all depends on what players want, do they want to win or have fun? Sometime's both can seem impossible though :)

Glad you can see my point anyway

DeletedUser

Make's me think of an interesting point - It all depends on what players want, do they want to win or have fun? Sometime's both can seem impossible though :)

Glad you can see my point anyway

I have plenty of fun and I'm definitely going to win this world. You guys can bicker about the details. Haha

DeletedUser29371

I cannot say for others but for me winning is fun 99% and losing is only fun 1% of the time. If you do not play to win you should not play instead, however thats only my thinking.

There is loads of fun jumping on nests of Olympia alliance 101 and ATOMIC in ocean 35 and syndicate and Defiance, however its all getting very far and that can make it tedious...

I rather have 0 fun and win the world than have 100% fun and loose, you might ask why but because i know i can get fun somewhere else, but its hard to win a world of Grepolis somewhere else than in Grepolis :p

I had the fun owning Unknowns, rimming Transient making them disband and see them reincarnate, seen tons of cities fallen...

bR32uno

Phrourach
Vojihna's point was, they are not just turtles.
Once revolted they don't put up a fight at all.
There is almost no support coming to these city's, and I have yet to see the first snipe.

DeletedUser25074

Prime example today KD have lost 3 cities come Cs landing time and all 3 cities were barren.

DeletedUser

Ah ok ok.. now I see what you're saying. No support flying around between their alliance.

DeletedUser

If other alliances can't support own cities who are revolted, then what we can expect from them when they are attacking? Hk are small alliance. We are outnumbered. KD,Poa,Atomic,TDU..., they are all around us and they can't organize decent defense or attack! Atomic can, but they are busy with SM I guess.
I think leadership is the problem. Very, very bad leadership. They should give a chance to someone else apparently. We got a lot of DBP(for our standards) recently and most of them was easy to get. That's good for us, but I would like to see better attack and organization, because with 100+ players they can do that... After 7 months, with my experience with this game, we should have more organized alliances by now. Leaders are lazy... I was speaking in my name, not in the name of other ABP leading alliances. Our neighbors are lame.

DeletedUser

Paragon couldn't take Defiance on their own so they got help from Enigma.

Be specific. I asked Enigma for some LS to assist with the Daniel Agger conquest. I think Livitius said he sent 100 ships? Hardly what I'd call a "coalition".

Also, Defiance hasn't quit yet. Just because they also joined another world it doesn't mean they have given up? That's propaganda from Orestes for you.

Propaganda? Take a look at the activity charts for Defiance.

http://www.athenasrecords.net/data/#/en/39/player/profile/3312480

Shado99 - 5 days inactive
Pfa74 - 1 day inactive
TAGGED - 1 day inactive
CaerUrfa - 8 days inactive
JohnFidley - 5 days inactive
randomguy67 - 2 days inactive
JoeChompa - 5 days inactive
General Gorbatov - 5 days inactive
Mightycon - 5 days inactive

Originally 18 members had gone inactive. A few have returned. I imagine those players will spam pointless spells and turtle up.

I like to think AO101 is improving, well it's higher players anyway.

Show me evidence of this. I've seen no improvement.

There are a lot of turtles in Paragon for sure. I can see that because we attack them more than they attack us, and all of a sudden they can flood their cities with 500+ bi's when we get it into revolt and have 3000 archers in.

Just because Paragon can defend itself does not mean we are turtles. Our 19 players get attacked more than anyone and we don't lose cities. We can still sting. We have the highest ABP per member of any alliance.

It's in fact all of the higher alliances who are making this world not fun.

Yes, let's all just build 13k point cities til the age of wonders begins. So much fun! You should go join Hyperborea.

Again, you claim it's getting boring and that's your fault. So sort it out yourself before trying to claim a world is boring by YOUR point of view.

Bad attitude.

DeletedUser

all i can say about turte of small aliiaces is, that i had a few incomings of Stavo last days and he put a city of mine in revolt and 8 minutes after i got back on and saw it and just need to move a few soldiers from my other cities to the city which will all arrive before it is getting hot to make him have no chance and still will have big troops in each other city and i didnt even bother to ask other alliance members to send support ( okay, they had trip wires, they are on the way already before i could say i dont need them) and while all of this defence, i am still attacking a nice 9k city...
turtle my .....best parts, i am oldschool ninja turtle