World Discussion

DeletedUser

I've played this game before, and being out this long I'd say someone needs to pump some life into this forum. I'll take that job. So, here we can discuss anything about this world, since there is yet to be enough activity on the forum, We can discuss everything on this thread. So, I'll kick start this forum. What do people think about the settings? Good or bad? (for everyone reading this not in this world, months after it came out, I thought it was worth a try :p)

DeletedUser28686

i like slow settings so i will enjoy this world. Now all that's left is lots of active ppl.

DeletedUser

I'm tired of beeing in fast worlds. I'm coming here for a change.

DeletedUser

This World speed is 1 which is Extremely Slow, In that case not much experienced players will be joining this world. :(

DeletedUser

have fun everyone, I've decided to drop this world. I greatly enjoy the speed 1 revolt aspect. But the Unit 1 really turned me off after I realized how bad it is. I'll wait for the next speed 1 revolt world with faster unit.

DeletedUser

These settings allow players to have a life. You don't need to check on your city every 30 mins because you're at war with the guy on the next island.

DeletedUser

These settings allow players to have a life. You don't need to check on your city every 30 mins because you're at war with the guy on the next island.
I'm kinda of a noob, but i did play on Ithica for a while. I have never posted on the forums because everyone else seems so much more knowledgeable than i am. But I will say that i enjoy a slow world speed, as it makes it so i can do other things and not be worried that my city is getting wasted or my warehouse is maxed out, like darkstalker69 said.

DeletedUser

This World speed is 1 which is Extremely Slow, In that case not much experienced players will be joining this world. :(

I used to play but then I stopped. The reason I came back is because of the newsletter I got. It said to start over, so I did. I like this world because I'm like everybody else

DeletedUser

As this is a world discussion, would anyone care to speculate as to why the world is heavy to the South-East?

en39.png

( c/o Grepolismaps.org

DeletedUser

I'm beginning to hate that morale is active...but that may be because I'm the big fish at the moment. lol :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I don't like it much either, but "no morale" is a double-edged sword. You can attack smaller players, but when you are the small one, the big players can attack you. Unless you're online all the time, it makes it really hard to grow. It depends on how active you are.

DeletedUser

Lamia's settings are identical to Olympia, except morale is inactive. I was a big fish there as well, so I was a happy fish!

DeletedUser

I only joined Olympia because the world is set in revolt which i think is a lot easier than conquest

DeletedUser

Hey Darkstalker69.... Notice that map kinda looks like a spartan head with helmut from an angle.... Lol.....

I like this world as I can go out to the bar, work, dates....etc... And come back home and still get to kick ... So I believe this world will be fun.... And having a good alliance helps too.... CHI