World Discussion

DeletedUser

Be specific. I asked Enigma for some LS to assist with the Daniel Agger conquest. I think Livitius said he sent 100 ships? Hardly what I'd call a "coalition".

A couple of cities of Defiance were taken by Enigma around the time that you got into an argument with most of Defiance on the forums. I don't believe in coincidence.

Propaganda? Take a look at the activity charts for Defiance.

http://www.athenasrecords.net/data/#...rofile/3312480

Shado99 - 5 days inactive
Pfa74 - 1 day inactive
TAGGED - 1 day inactive
CaerUrfa - 8 days inactive
JohnFidley - 5 days inactive
randomguy67 - 2 days inactive
JoeChompa - 5 days inactive
General Gorbatov - 5 days inactive
Mightycon - 5 days inactive

Originally 18 members had gone inactive. A few have returned. I imagine those players will spam pointless spells and turtle up.

They haven't left, I know it :) 5 players have got inactive for a week, TAGGED inactive for a day? randomguy 2 days? I don't think that counts as inactive. Maybe they went on a break? ;)

Show me evidence of this. I've seen no improvement.

Well that depends what kind of evidence you're looking for? AO101 are improving, every alliance is improving by points and BP. But if you mean in relation to other alliances on Olympia they are improving also.

Since I'm closely related to Olympia Alliance 101 I can see that they are all organized into teams. I can tell you, this is a hard thing to do in such a big alliance. Although there are many members, AO101 has few players towards the top of their ranks that do not attack regularly. You claim they were all turtles or simmers? Well clearly not by the looks of some individual players BP increases. Jdeoro for example, he's 27th for BP, a bit ahead of Joseph-laff. I remember you said only the top 30 in ABP were worthy players, when you said that Jd was around 50th place, so that increase in BP is massive. AO101 have also let me add, been around a long time and have never been fully threatened by having cities taken everyday in massive amounts like other big alliances like 300Spartans, PoA or LOS.

Just because Paragon can defend itself does not mean we are turtles. Our 19 players get attacked more than anyone and we don't lose cities. We can still sting. We have the highest ABP per member of any alliance.

You've changed your tactics , sure , but you've clearly suffered somehow as you've dropped to 4th place in ABP.

Yes, let's all just build 13k point cities til the age of wonders begins. So much fun! You should go join Hyperborea.

Ha. Trust you to miss my point.. You've just taken the quote out of context actually, why don't you read the whole thing again and maybe you will understand. Anyone else reading that will see that as though i'm complaining about the bigger alliances attacking other alliances, which I was not.

Bad attitude.

Erm, again, how? You're turning into Alcarin quite frankly. Getting boring to talk to. You just say things without backing them up most of the time, sure you like to throw round some stats in Paragon's favour every known and again, but when I'm having an 'argument' with you or Alcarin you both just make absurd statements without fully replying to anything I say.

DeletedUser29371

A couple of cities of Defiance were taken by Enigma around the time that you got into an argument with most of Defiance on the forums. I don't believe in coincidence.

Funny you do not believe in coincidences yet when SM openly criticised HK for asking for help in EQ spell assistance everyone attacked us and claimed

''MAYBE its INDIVIDUAL friendship''

Why couldnt it be like this in every case including this one?

You've changed your tactics , sure , but you've clearly suffered somehow as you've dropped to 4th place in ABP.

This just shows you dont understand that Alliance like Paragon will never be able to maintain such a high position in ABP with 19 members, ofcourse we will drop in OVERALL ABP or BP rankings, because our members also go on vaication and we also have other things to do, so alliances like Enigma will easily overstep us in TOTAL ABP, however that does not mean that they will easily overstep us in ABP/member...

The only way we could maintain such high APB if neither would have a job and infinite money to spend and if we coudl buy 2 guys clicking 10h demands in shifts for us...

DeletedUser

You're welcome to believe anything you want. I had nothing to do with Enigma's conquests.

They haven't left, I know it :) 5 players have got inactive for a week, TAGGED inactive for a day? randomguy 2 days? I don't think that counts as inactive. Maybe they went on a break? ;)

Pfa74 and TAGGED were inactive for at least three days. Other big players like Riban Sniknej were on the inactive list as well. You can say they took a "break", but I doubt it's a coincidence that 19 members went inactive and joined another world (en53 Gela) and formed a new alliance called "Defiance". A few came back, and undoubtedly they will pop in periodically to annoy me out of spite, but let's face it...they basically quit. I expect an attempted coup in the near to distant future, but it will fail as well. Unless those 19 players return in their entirety, Defiance will never retain it's former glory (however much glory there was at least).

AO101 are improving, every alliance is improving by points and BP. But if you mean in relation to other alliances on Olympia they are improving also.

Everything is relative. By what proportion and relative to what are you making this statement? Jdeoro may be climbing in BP, but who else? It's not like OA101 has many available targets. They're a giant MRA and barely attack Paragon. It's not like they are surrounded by enemies and targets of opportunity. They're all holding hands and singing campfire songs.

Since I'm closely related to Olympia Alliance 101 I can see that they are all organized into teams. I can tell you, this is a hard thing to do in such a big alliance.

If OA101 can't fight together as one large unit, I find it hard to believe that they can form effective sub-units. Time will tell I suppose.

My tactics change regularly, that's how you keep your enemy guessing, but Paragon has maintained it's same basic strategy from day one. Other members of the top four alliances have grown in membership or had merges at some point. Paragon has never done this, so it is expected that we'll drop in overall rankings. We still possess most of this server's top fighters and we are the most potent, efficient fighting unit in Olympia. HK, SM and Enigma average around 40 members, we have fewer than 20.

Ha. Trust you to miss my point.. You've just taken the quote out of context actually, why don't you read the whole thing again and maybe you will understand. Anyone else reading that will see that as though i'm complaining about the bigger alliances attacking other alliances, which I was not.

Do you realize how whiny and condescending this sounds? Weah weah...and calling me stupid only makes you look stupid. I'm not dumb.

Erm, again, how? You're turning into Alcarin quite frankly. Getting boring to talk to. You just say things without backing them up most of the time, sure you like to throw round some stats in Paragon's favour every known and again, but when I'm having an 'argument' with you or Alcarin you both just make absurd statements without fully replying to anything I say.

If I bore you then kindly do not reply. I reply more fully and back up my statements more than anyone on this forum, so your accusation holds no water.

DeletedUser

Has anyone besides Paragon noticed that 101's top players do not defend their own? They seem very selfish and it allows us to walk right in. Thank you to the selfish players who only care about their own cities. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser29371

Has anyone besides Paragon noticed that 101's top players do not defend their own? They seem very selfish and it allows us to walk right in. Thank you to the selfish players who only care about their own cities. :p

Ofcourse they do not they are afraid of stretching thin and its 150 of them vs only 19 of us and yet they still are selfish, cos they know we have the skills and dedication to organise fakes and storm their actual cities.

DeletedUser

I honestly thought thats the name of the game...
The big players use the smaller ones for personal growth...
... thats at least how i did experience this game.

DeletedUser29371

Its funny how everything got quiet

Time to ruffle some stuff in the core again ocean 44 will soon see LOADS of action so stay tuned :p

DeletedUser

Its funny how everything got quiet

Time to ruffle some stuff in the core again ocean 44 will soon see LOADS of action so stay tuned :p

Here... i'll play the spoiler... I'm going to leave the game, ghost, etc. Alcarin is going to stock the cities for DBP against 101 and roughnecks and let them burn their offense... Then Paragon is all going on VM for christmas so we will have big juicy fattened up targets when we return... Am I missing something Alcarin? This was the plan right?

DeletedUser29371

Here... i'll play the spoiler... I'm going to leave the game, ghost, etc. Alcarin is going to stock the cities for DBP against 101 and roughnecks and let them burn their offense... Then Paragon is all going on VM for christmas so we will have big juicy fattened up targets when we return... Am I missing something Alcarin? This was the plan right?

You forgot ill be dressed as evil Santa while conquering your cities mwahahahahah

I guess all the loudmouths from enemy camps are busy spamming defense cos they know Enigma and HK are coming :p

Finally time runs against them heavily :p

DeletedUser

Finally, something happened...

.9. joined Defiance it looks like. Discuss, this forum has been terribly boring lately ;)

DeletedUser

Meh. That's not even worth thinking about talking about.

I "thought" the majority of Defiance had switched worlds, maybe that's still true. Judging by the world map, if they can get their act together it could be very promising.

muhvi

Phrourach
That's because i don't play on the other servers really. I could draw you a picture about it if it helps you to understand.

DeletedUser

Go on then: draw me a picture of you not really playing on three servers to give you more time to fail on this one.

DeletedUser29371

Finally, something happened...

.9. joined Defiance it looks like. Discuss, this forum has been terribly boring lately ;)

What izmen said... i find it FUNNY that .9. kinda joined on the assault on SM then they got pretty much OWNED by SM then they worked ''hard'' to get the NAP between them that joey somehow at that time regarding circumstances agreed and allowed now they go do the stupid thing and merge with alliance who is in WAR with SM which puts all their effort on ground 0.

Result: They will loose more cities and now they also go in war with Enigma and HK .

Dumb move overall!

Shut up. Thinking is too hard for you anyway. Let's have an opinion from someone that matters.

I think this is well up for the warning from the mod.... telling a player to shut up is out of discussion and you only make a big fool out of yourself...

it sucks to be 13 year old kiddo playing 24/7 and still sucking at game!