World Discussion

DeletedUser

i think you guys are good ....the new mod seems to be like the referee for the Tyson vs. Holyfield fight........your ok until someone's ear gets ripped off.

DeletedUser

who says TDU cant organise defense, id start rethinking that my friend, pm me in the game and i can show you how many losses alliances are making against us,

so we are more than able to get defense sorted, a couple of alliances have lost thousands of troops trying to take TDU cities, all failed,

i thought this is a friendly forum shame all the youngsters cant play nice,

whats up everyone, thought id come and check these forums out see whos backs everyone is talking behind, i have no issues with anyone so more than happy to play nice in here, its a game remember, you win some you lose some, im in 5 worlds at the moment, dont plan on starting anymore worlds just yet,

how is everyone, just a quick drive by, got my bullet proof vest on and my super man costume, so dodging bullets as i check out these forums, lol.

like i said, its a game and i got no issues with anyone, so not sure why everyone is at each other in these forums,

DeletedUser

Hey Paul, hope to see you on the forums more :) It's good to have people from different alliances on the forums , to get their say in and defend their alliance!

DeletedUser

its the first time i been on these forums, is this the most active thread in here, theirs loads of different threads to choose from,

DeletedUser

Is there a resurgence of life with Defiance? I see Orestes' cities falling to them now, but looks like Paragon is focused on OA101.

DeletedUser

Check your facts. Defiance has yet to take a city from Orestes. And if you DO check your facts, you will know why Paragon is focused on OA101.

DeletedUser

Again... with the incorrect facts! Loxias lost ONE city to Defiance and if you bother to look at that grepostats page that you so nicely provided you would notice that: While Paragon has lost 2 cities to OA 101 they took 3.

Looks like Paragon is ahead.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Again... with the incorrect facts! Loxias lost ONE city to Defiance and if you bother to look at that grepostats page that you so nicely provided you would notice that: While Paragon has lost 2 cities to OA 101 they took 3.

Looks like Paragon is ahead.

Click on page 2 for additional cities shown.

Look I'm not trying to argue, just bringing conversation back! :)

I know you guys are perfectly fine!

DeletedUser

easy people its just a game,

we may be against each other in the game but surely we can all get on here, as i dodge the bullets and handbags been thrown around the lounge, some of these handbags have got bricks in them,

now now play nicely

DeletedUser

Lol Paragon getting cranky because they don't have Orestes? Calm down, it's only a game!

Although I think we know for sure Paragon are not what they used to be.

DeletedUser29371

Lol Paragon getting cranky because they don't have Orestes? Calm down, it's only a game!

Although I think we know for sure Paragon are not what they used to be.

cranky? nah not really :) you noobies need to remember Orestes is just enjoying life atm away from noobs in Grepolis (enemies) who could never take a city from him when he was active, so now he just ran out of VM and does not spend gold atm to buy them, besides he needs 100% morale on scrubs from you guys to have fun again ;)

You can take all cities you like from him but everyone deep down will know you never did it while him being active and we all know you never could.

And yes Paragon is not what it used to be, we are getting better and better especially after a few events that will soon be revealed to common soldiers like you Gamma and everyone else :)

Ps: Not to mention you basically admitted that Orestes was/is awesome with your reply, something you always tried to openly dismiss and never mention. Afterall whenever he launched an offensive alliances startted shaking and panic quickly followed

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

cranky? nah not really :) you noobies need to remember Orestes is just enjoying life atm away from noobs in Grepolis (enemies) who could never take a city from him when he was active, so now he just ran out of VM and does not spend gold atm to buy them, besides he needs 100% morale on scrubs from you guys to have fun again ;)

You can take all cities you like from him but everyone deep down will know you never did it while him being active and we all know you never could.

And yes Paragon is not what it used to be, we are getting better and better especially after a few events that will soon be revealed to common soldiers like you Gamma and everyone else :)

Ps: Not to mention you basically admitted that Orestes was/is awesome with your reply, something you always tried to openly dismiss and never mention. Afterall whenever he launched an offensive alliances startted shaking and panic quickly followed

You're so wrong :D It's obvious that Orestes has been the best player in this world over the whole time , I have NEVER tried to deny that at all. I just question his attitude which is terrible and unfortunately doesn't live up to his skill :/

Paragon is not getting better , I think that much is obvious.. They're basically 3rd best, if even that.

I'm sure he will come back, it was just a little joke. Don't get too nervous Alcarin.. Since Orestes has gone on VM , you've been in charge I guess? Is that why your alliance is slipping , or what?

But yeah I am a common soldier :D Thank you for observation! I don't mind it ;)

DeletedUser

Took you noobs 6 weeks to realize I was inactive, 6 weeks! lol

Clearly the sound of my name was enough to discourage attacks for all that time. FYI I have attacks inbound on 9 of my cities, but none of them will break through.

DeletedUser29371

You're so wrong :D It's obvious that Orestes has been the best player in this world over the whole time , I have NEVER tried to deny that at all. I just question his attitude which is terrible and unfortunately doesn't live up to his skill :/

Paragon is not getting better , I think that much is obvious.. They're basically 3rd best, if even that.

I'm sure he will come back, it was just a little joke. Don't get too nervous Alcarin.. Since Orestes has gone on VM , you've been in charge I guess? Is that why your alliance is slipping , or what?

But yeah I am a common soldier :D Thank you for observation! I don't mind it ;)

We are currently only 3rd best because alliances like SM were getting MERGED and we lost probably highest percentage of first month squads.

Not to mention that we have no trustworthy people who we could recruit without risking spies or noobs.

And Orestes IS the best player in this world, he aint going anywhere, he is just taking time of and skiing :)

And alliance only slowed down heavily due to VM and alot of internal conquests having to be made, its just fortunate for those conqueres even occured over Orestes cities and that is only because tbird and Colegio are on VM and i do not have adequate force to stop conquests alone in ocean 54.

I was always in charge even when Orestes was here, Orestes never questioned my commands and thoughts on tactics, good try on trying to troll me fire me up, it wont work.

DeletedUser

Such pointless bickering. All this is, is the same line over and over and over again

DeletedUser

Such pointless bickering. All this is, is the same line over and over and over again

There is nothing wrong with having some banter on here,its just a bit of fun and we are all big boys and girls lol Isn't that what these forums are for Politics and Propaganda? And welcome back Orestes i thought these Noobs were finally going finish you off once and for all :p

DeletedUser

Glad to see you're still alive Orestes! ;) I've missed you and your kind heartfelt words!

Just trying to tease you Alcarin, I know you're a good leader really ! Glad to see everyone is back, it seems that a lot of alliances are re-organized and ready. Wooo

DeletedUser

Glad to see you're still alive Orestes! ;) I've missed you and your kind heartfelt words!

Just trying to tease you Alcarin, I know you're a good leader really ! Glad to see everyone is back, it seems that a lot of alliances are re-organized and ready. Wooo

I'm sure Orestes missed you too Gamma, lol

DeletedUser

I"m glad to see that Orestes is alive,long time we haven"t heard a word from him,it would be more interesting if he continued to play.The game is much more interesting when there are a lot of good players such as Orestes.