World Discussion

DeletedUser29371

I"m glad to see that Orestes is alive,long time we haven"t heard a word from him,it would be more interesting if he continued to play.The game is much more interesting when there are a lot of good players such as Orestes.

Problem is those good players get bored cos enemy is complete :p

which is evident since noone ever managed to conquer a city from him while huge coalitions created just cos of his name and his victories.

Only when he was off for like 6 weeks and he ran out of VM did he loose a few cities :p which are good propaganda stuff for demoralized noobs but everyone else knows it means no victory :p

DeletedUser

Took you noobs 6 weeks to realize I was inactive, 6 weeks! lol

Clearly the sound of my name was enough to discourage attacks for all that time. FYI I have attacks inbound on 9 of my cities, but none of them will break through.

None of them? You just lost another city :p

DeletedUser

Will we finally see both Paragon and Spiders Monkeys merge due to some inactivity in Paragon,or is this not possible?

DeletedUser29371

It seems Defiance is now a sorrow alliance all of a sudden. As soon as someone attacks them they go cry to everyone around that alliance that attacked them to help them attacking using butter honey words.

Congratulations RackAttack and all leaders of Defiance ... take the attacks like a man not like kiddo saying the internet is mean to him.

DeletedUser

good god doing my daily grepo map studies ....and Enigma could you look any nightmarish .....I think you guys need more cities

DeletedUser

It seems Defiance is now a sorrow alliance all of a sudden. As soon as someone attacks them they go cry to everyone around that alliance that attacked them to help them attacking using butter honey words.

Congratulations RackAttack and all leaders of Defiance ... take the attacks like a man not like kiddo saying the internet is mean to him.

I thought the reformation of Defiance looked great also, but then I start seeing all their cities falling and wonder what is going on. Losing cities to Enigma is understandable, but when The Musketeers are destroying from the backside it makes me wonder how competent leadership in Defiance really is.

Defend your front lines, switch your offense to the rear and clean up the regional threat behind you. If they don't secure their area, they will continue to be stretched.

DeletedUser29371

I thought the reformation of Defiance looked great also, but then I start seeing all their cities falling and wonder what is going on. Losing cities to Enigma is understandable, but when The Musketeers are destroying from the backside it makes me wonder how competent leadership in Defiance really is.

Defend your front lines, switch your offense to the rear and clean up the regional threat behind you. If they don't secure their area, they will continue to be stretched.

As soon as Enigma launched attacks on them baby Rackattack ran to nearby alliances telling them undercover ''sweet words'' like ''its a good chance and will never be as good'' to attack Enigma in the back... such a wuss!

DeletedUser31322

As soon as Enigma launched attacks on them baby Rackattack ran to nearby alliances telling them undercover ''sweet words'' like ''its a good chance and will never be as good'' to attack Enigma in the back... such a wuss!

Alcarin dont call rackattack "wuss" he dont deserve that . i believe u dont know all the story

DeletedUser29371

Alcarin dont call rackattack "wuss" he dont deserve that . i believe u dont know all the story

I bet I missed the part of him being a crybaby at some point but there is really nothing to know about him, he told everything about himself with that MASS MAIL he sent to God knows how many players about that 1 man ruining Olympia

He goes to the league of crybaby Fussy in my book and he has no chance in moving from that spot period ;)