World Discussion

DeletedUser

I wish Grepo would stop opening new worlds. Give this one a chance to develop.

Your wish has been denied. Announcement of new world already. I think this world is very interesting. The small alliance cap and slow unit speed would seem to limit expansion a bit and allow alliances to grow a little more evenly.

DeletedUser

Reporting in? Good, now sit down and read a book. It is titled: Grepolis 101. Then come back so we can teach you how to fight.

DeletedUser

Reporting in? Good, now sit down and read a book. It is titled: Grepolis 101. Then come back so we can teach you how to fight.

34q0211.jpg

DeletedUser30281

I wish Grepo would stop opening new worlds. Give this one a chance to develop.
I expect the Grepo gods receive a fair whack of cash at the beginning of every world, everyone buying gold like crazy to try to get one over on their old enemies on a new server :D

DeletedUser31992

I expect the Grepo gods receive a fair whack of cash at the beginning of every world, everyone buying gold like crazy to try to get one over on their old enemies on a new server :D

how its changed from the first worlds, now all top players will be players with gold and lots of time :( the skill level has gone right out of game.

saying that im going through mid life stuff so have plenty of time and gold, so cant complain to much - lol

DeletedUser31852

Yeah, but the good thing in grepolis is gold doesnt change too much, you can accelerate stuff etc. but it does not completely make you 10 times better than others...

DeletedUser

Just popping in to say I like this world alot =) I used to play grepolis back in 2010-2011 in world Zeta and now this world is giving me a very similar chance for a comeback. Didn't get lucky with my starting position but I'm trying to make the best of what I have.

As far as gold comes, that's pretty much the only real income aside from advertising this game has and it wouldn't live very long without it. If you look at similar games, gold is rather un-substantial here, in other games you pretty much can't reach anywhere near the top without gold, but here you can do anything, gold is just a bonus for making your gaming experience more enjoyable and comfortable.