World dream teams

DeletedUser

if there was a world where the 10 best players (matter of opinion i know) from every world went up against each other as alliances, which worlds would do well, which worlds would do badly and which player would do the best?

DeletedUser32498

Man that is a crazy mix of questions. What if I said for example the top player in one world was going to be with the 2nd highest ranked player from the same world, but the only exception is both players are enemies. Would they work well together in this scenario if both played on the same alliance in this new proposed world?

DeletedUser

Man that is a crazy mix of questions. What if I said for example the top player in one world was going to be with the 2nd highest ranked player from the same world, but the only exception is both players are enemies. Would they work well together in this scenario if both played on the same alliance in this new proposed world?

i knew somebody would create problems :p but that's just part of the challenge, if a player can't work well with others then is he/she one of the "best" players?

DeletedUser25249

if there was a world where the 10 best players (matter of opinion i know) from every world went up against each other as alliances, which worlds would do well, which worlds would do badly and which player would do the best?

Well the Hyperboreans would win hands down, i mean their win loss ratio is untouchable :D

DeletedUser32498

I'd have to say the people from Baris. An alliance Sirotci there has excellent players from Czech and Slovakia. Damn those people are crazy fighters who will literally fight to the bitter end and climb the ranks in dbps as well as abps.

DeletedUser39031

There would have to be several of these worlds, one for each speed. And Inno wouldn't make a world for 100 or so players.

DeletedUser

There would have to be several of these worlds, one for each speed. And Inno wouldn't make a world for 100 or so players.

forgetting about how realistic it is, i'm basically asking which world had the best players

DeletedUser

The guys from World Sestos would not win. We will all die of boredom soon enough. Slow world, cautious alliances entwined in Pacts - enough said.