World ending- ratings and good byes

DeletedUser25746

As we know this world is getting close World Wonders , and soon after the inevitable closing. I would like to thank all that helped keep this world and forum interesting for so long. The death was inevitable in the end, as this is a long time to pay attention to anything. I have never seen a true recap and rate at the end of a world. I would like to try to get one going here as we wind to an end
I came up with a list off the top of my head. Please use this as inspiration to add your opinions on these and add a few that you think of. Please try to stay on topic and refrain from arguing. Best of luck in future and thanks for the good times.

My list of Idalium superlatives:

Favorite forum personality(external): Graeme-active and impartial

Most missed players (top 3 players who left early): Fluffybutt, Vunderwood and god666

New friends (top 3 met on idalium): the mumble clan especially Jturck, pawn1980 and jeasilver

Best leader:I met a few good ones here but Jeasilver is tireless and unreplacable

Most disliked player/external poster: Exe0

Best alliance that is no longer active: Dark of Days

World Wonder prediction: DW

DeletedUser

Favorite forum personality(external): Cross between fella8/exe0, both kept it interesting

Most missed players (top 3 players who left early): 1) swarren 2) talen

New friends (top 3 met on idalium): the mumble clan, but have to say made some long lasting friends. 1) jea 2) jturck 3) rex 4) general 5) raff 6) big dog 7) ana 8) graeme 9) erawls 10) (yes) even fella- I know I'm a hippie who loves everyone

Best leader: Rexlex, love the guy. He is always there when needed.

Most disliked player/external poster: Fella

Best alliance that is no longer active: DOD and NF- they were the scary guys when the world started.

Ryann16

Strategos

Favorite forum personality(external): Vallenteno

Most missed players (top 3 players who left early): 1) PartyShaker 2) Aizhan 3) Resmed

New friends (met on idalium): 1) Pawn1980 2) ppakulski 3) Vallenteno (had our good and bad times) 4)Jea 5) Graeme0601 6) Tomaq 7) bobzat 8) AntmanD

Best leader: PartyShaker and Maccat
These guys were the leaders that made NF the greatest and the game wasnt the same after they left. PartyShaker now goes by the name "Move."

Most disliked player/external poster: Fella8 or Exe0

Best alliance that is no longer active: Night Fall by far. This alliance really did it for me, made my best friends and enemies there. Still the greatest alliance to play the server imo. I still love DW tho :D

WW Prediction: Dark Wolves

DeletedUser33297

Since I happened to check the forums and saw this thread I'll just post mine as well ;)

Favorite forum personality(external): A tie between Graeme and Exe0. Graeme mainly because of the quality of his posts and exe0 because he kept the forums interesting with his banter.

Most missed friends(merged questions since I quit): It's hard for me to pick 3, but in the long run I'll have to go with:

-King Matteus - One of the nicest players I've ever met. And a great leader and strategist as well. He sadly had to quit the game quite early, but still like I said by far one of the nicest players I've ever met.

-Tpstine - Basicly the same as Matt, a really nice guy,a good leader and player. Sadly had to quit the game early just like Matt.

-Hulk1182 - One of the best players I've ever met, kept his spot in the top 5 of the world quite easely before he started losing interest in the game. One of the best friends I've had from the moment I joined Apa to the moment I quit the game.

And there's a lot of other players that I've really enjoyed playing with like Dim Karn, Mjmuniz,93ADN, Graeme, SK and well... there's quite a few more but u get the point ;)

Best leaders: Had to change it into best leaders, since I couldn't just pick one. For me personally it'd be Tpstine, King Matt and Hulk.

Most disliked player/external poster: Leaving this one open, there hasn't really been a certain player that annoyed me enough to be placed here.

Best alliance that is no longer active: Probably "Bombs Away", used to be one of the most agressive alliances which sadly got bored quite early.

World Wonder prediction: No idea, haven't seen stats, a map or basicly anything at all lately.

DeletedUser30996

Favorite forum personality(external): Will leave that empty ...
Most missed players (top 3 players who left early): Lester Wells , MRGEK , Byksy

New friends (top 3 met on idalium): SirThomas2000 , Ivo65 , krki1234

Best leader: Not sure ...

Most disliked player/external poster: krox1

Best alliance that is no longer active: NF - only we managed to fight against EVERYBODY

DeletedUser

This has been quite a tough task as there are so many players I would like to publicly applaud.

Favorite forum personality(external): Graeme for his humour

Most missed players (top 3 players who left early): Ghearraidh aka Scary, Janzig (was Faith Jokers, then NG), exe0

New friends (top 3 met on idalium): Far too many to list, but cozzzy, exe0, Val, fella8, PauketheGreat, along with all my loyal crew who are the ones I couldn't abandon by leaving early myself.

Best leaders: Val, always in touch with his players, always knew what was happening in his alliance, always assisted players with offence and defence, always listened and had advice, always carried the burdens, always had the respect of his players - I love this guy and was so proud to be a part of his team. And exe0 who worked so tirelessly for the benefit of KOM

Most disliked player/external poster: None.

Best alliance that is no longer active: I want to say NF because they were the first alliance that others seemed to fear, but I wasn't involved in that war, so will say KOM purely because we really cared about each other and had earned each other's loyalty and respect. Seeing players leave rather than join an enemy shows how loyal and true they were, although it broke my heart saying my goodbyes to them.

World Wonder prediction: DW and Apa will merge to win

Best fighters/players - I would not be the player I am today had it not been for these:

No. 3 - Beezojuju - been a thorn in my side for such a long time down here in O46, he forces me to guess and pre-empt his next move. Battles with Beez aren't quick skirmishes, they last hours and hours and take brains, strategic moves to compete with. A very worthy adversary who has taught me a lot.

No. 2 - Paul Collier1508 - Sorely missed, one of the nicest guys in this game and best fighters too, extremely loyal to his friends and could always be counted on for good knowledge of the game and sound opinions in KOM senate.

No. 1 - Blackeru - Gee, this guy has driven me nuts over the last 12 months. Blackeru gets my top spot purely because he works completely solo taking enemy cities. He has taken 3 cities on one island in one day, then repeated the same the following week - all on his own with no assistance from Apa. I think he calls for Apa support if under attack, but all his conquests have been solo and quite unbelievable. When I've been defending against him, he just seems to be able to mindread my moves and homes in on a weak spot. So, please tell Blackeru I take my hat off to his skills and gameplay. And it's good to see he's returned to the Apa fold - although I guess he'll be gunning for revenge soon enough.

Miscellaneous: My final plaudits go to Starfish Bear. Born on the same island, he was the first player who caught my eye and I watched his progress like a star-struck child. He has always been a respectful gentleman of the game ....... who still owes me a favour actually, lol

I'm sorry I have no-one from DW/ME on my list but my war has always been with Apa.

DeletedUser25746

This has been quite a tough task as there are so many players I would like to publicly applaud.

I'm sorry I have no-one from DW/ME on my list but my war has always been with Apa.

Wouldnt be your opinion if you just tried to please everyone :)
Thank you for taking your time to post your opinions. I hope more people from ME take the opportunity to give their opinion before it is to late.

DeletedUser

Thanks for the awards :p

My speech!!!!...I won't take too long but i would like to thank GOD,My Ego,The cast and crew of KOM,My Ego-so big i gotta mention it twice :D

1) Favorite forum personality(external): Well that has got to me ;)...yes!! I do enjoy listening to myself :p

2) Most missed players (top 3 players who left early) exe0,Exe0 and Exe :heh:

3) New friends (top 3 met on idalium): Had more haters than lovers but Val,SK,Coz,Snorman,Fella,Swarren,Snowywarren,PauketheGreat were players who kept me in the world when i considered packing it in earlier than i did

4) Best leader: Vallenteno......anyone who could control me and keep me from exploding for months deserves plaudits :eek:

5) Most disliked player/external poster: can i vote for myself????????:D:D

6) Best alliance that is no longer active: Dark of Day...DoD and an Apa merge at that time would have been scary

7) Best Players Attacking/Defending: Rexlex,Afghan Revenge, Blackeru, Sniper Karen, Sir Thomas, Cozzzy

8) World Wonder prediction: Whoever spent the most gold :heh: