World Eta Milestones & Firsts

DeletedUser

What is the greatest number of cities gained by one player in one day? Cyber Tex recently picked up 7.

Has anyone heard of a higher number?

Regards,
Leo

DeletedUser15946

Nice number :) I am sure nobody ales did it, but, who knows?

DeletedUser

testbej (Union of Warlords) first to 3,000,000 total battle points

congratulations

jomarluna (Knights Empire) first to 2,000,000 million Offensive Battle points

congratulations

both of these players deserve to be placed in "World Eta Milestones & Firsts"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think player milestone is silly because one could be just a noob and take on a top player account.

I get the developers, for some reason, dont want anyoe to know when an account is given to another one, but id like players who never gave it away to be distinct from others.

Someone who never gave his account away achieving 100 cities IMO is more of an accomplishment than someone taken 250 cities but had to have 6 players in the account in order to do so.

Another reason why i think stats in this game doesnt mean much

DeletedUser

I think player milestone is silly because one could be just a noob and take on a top player account.

I get the developers, for some reason, dont want anyoe to know when an account is given to another one, but id like players who never gave it away to be distinct from others.

Someone who never gave his account away achieving 100 cities IMO is more of an accomplishment than someone taken 250 cities but had to have 6 players in the account in order to do so.

Another reason why i think stats in this game doesn't mean much

You make a good point. I'm sure a lot of couples play the same account. because of the sharing rules. and the way they ban.

the sharing rule force you to log every player you attack, defend, and send resources to. It's the only way to follow the rules since grepolis doesn't feel the need to write a program to help stop the mistakes.

The ban first, investigate after, is equal to harassment. In my opinion.

A lot of good people quit like can't name names for being offended they called her a cheat not once but twice then the mods come back saying sorry. given her back access to her account both times. She was never banned but, did not have access to her account for days, to me that is harassment.

They need to think of a better way to do this both of the above.

DeletedUser10295

What is the greatest number of cities gained by one player in one day? Cyber Tex recently picked up 7.

Has anyone heard of a higher number?

Regards,
Leo
not in one day
Nice number :) I am sure nobody ales did it, but, who knows?

The record as far as I know is 9 (depending on how you judge a day.) And its held by Moi on 3-24-2010.

If you want to count an entire 24 hour period as "a day" (which in an international multi-time zone game such as this we probably should) then the record number taken is even higher--Its 12, from 15:59 on 3-23 to 15:56 the next day on 3:24....

But individual stats in a team oriented game count for very little....That was a fun day though. Got promoted to TE o74 commander because of that insanity! :)

DeletedUser

But individual stats in a team oriented game count for very little....

I disagree with you. Holding high individual statistic while overall is meaningless. It allows you to get respect whether deserved or not. It allows you to rally your alliance easier even if you not the leader. It's about the psychological aspect of the game. People want to fight with who they perceive as the best.

but overall it's perception that counts more, and leadership qualities, keeping a team together isn't always easy. Those near the top of the stats charts do play a vital role in helping to keep alliances together. When alliances implode it's normally those top statistic players get blamed in some way, shape or form.

DeletedUser

I must agree with Whateverr. Individuals gaining high stats give other teammates inspiration, and goals to aspire to.

I now have 100 cities, but remember when the biggest player in Fate had 7 cities. How I longed to be so big! :eek:

Truly great players often acquire 'Legendary' status amongst newer players. The talent and effort required is recognized and respected. If a player has taken over an account, and grown despite being tested, they too deserve that respect.

Regards,
Leo

DeletedUser

It might be a bit premature but my hat goes off to testbej for so many BP - it takes an awful amount of time and effort to raise that many and a lot of effort in rebuilding - Dirk raises a glass to him hitting 5 million first!!

DeletedUser

It might be a bit premature but my hat goes off to testbej for so many BP - it takes an awful amount of time and effort to raise that many and a lot of effort in rebuilding - Dirk raises a glass to him hitting 5 million first!!

wow, 5 million and ~ 500,000BP per month i could only wish to make that many troops

it's a shame all those attacks and support and he has little to no impact in his current wars.

DeletedUser

While i'm here just said i'd mention my main man Komerce got 1 million BP recently, with only 86 cities. Getting closer to the top 20...