World History (community effort)

DeletedUser31385

Here milestone achievements, wars, disbands, and other things will be posted.

March

Pre-History
-World opening was announced on 3/18
-Settings decided on 3/21

3/25
-Zancle Opens it's gates for battle
-The Empire reaches the 50k point Milestone

3/26
-The Empire reaches the 100k point Milestone
-bitteschlagmichnicht reaches 2k point Milestone

3/27
-The Empire reaches the 5k BP milestone
-Last Legion overtakes The Empire as #1 (First MRA discovered)

3/29
-The Empire reaches the 10k BP milestone
-The Empire reaches the 5k ABP milestone

3/31
-bitteschlagmichnicht reaches 5k point milestone
-The Empire reaches 10k ABP milestone

April

Last edited:

DeletedUser33530

i was just thinking of doing something like this on my own. This world is literally a second oropos. It's even opening 4 days off exactly two years since oropos opened. I'm curious if i can successful use my knowledge of that world to predict this one.

DeletedUser

i was just thinking of doing something like this on my own. This world is literally a second oropos. It's even opening 4 days off exactly two years since oropos opened. I'm curious if i can successful use my knowledge of that world to predict this one.

Who won that world ? Then look at the Top 10 alliances and predict who will win.

DeletedUser33530

Who won that world ? Then look at the Top 10 alliances and predict who will win.

Triad. They started like 6 months in.
I'm gonna wait to see if the general history seems similar before I start predicting stuff.

DeletedUser31385

I'm getting ready for more stuff to happen today. Looks like Empire is going to lose rank 1.

DeletedUser21774

Which is the real milestones? This History or the milestones thread. Either is fine. Just want to know if there are going to be duplicate posts.

DeletedUser46838

You should say, " Mauw has created another alliance called Tipplers"

DeletedUser31385

This is not the milestones thread. This will have war starts and ends (also who won and lost). Along with other things.

DeletedUser40768

Might not be the most notable news in the world, but the #12 alliance Relax has collapsed today.

DeletedUser49162

I heard something about them merging. I was invited with my alliance but we declined

DeletedUser31385

Get me more information on it. If it is true, it will be posted.

DeletedUser46838

Here's what I got from Joseph Nieves, former member of relaxed:

The founder was a yes man, relying on the improvements thread. He became less involved with his alliance and Joseph Nieves and 2 others became unofficial leaders or something. People started leaving and they all went into "........"