Request World Information

DeletedUser31385

Nobody has paid any attention to this. Several servers are closed, but the status isnt changed.

DeletedUser31385

I am bumping this again because many US servers are closed and the status has not been changed in the wiki

Here's a list of the closed servers:

Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Delta, Epsilon, Zeta, Theta, Iota, Kappa, Mu, Nu, Xi, and Omicron.

I hope this issue can be resolved as quickly as possible.

DeletedUser

Ello figtree2,

I have added this to my to do list. Thanks for bringing it to our attention!

Edit:

Updated Closed Worlds

Todo: Add missing worlds.

Edit again:

Request Done

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser27494

Who we need to bribe to get new world open 3 / 3 revolt / morale. getting real bored waiting.

Zarun-

Strategos
lol. I'd suggest making a thread in the Acropolis. A 3 revolt is overdue but this isn't the forum for that. :p

But thanks for bumping this, I'll take a look at that page and make sure it's up to date on worlds.

DeletedUser31385

US generation 3, world Actium needs to be added when you get a chance.

DeletedUser

en84 and en85, Abdera and Bhrytos respectively, need to be updated into the list. Use the main forum page and scroll down to where the worlds are at for reference: They are Gen 5 Warrior Worlds.

Also, on formatting: Could you please format the headers for the sections properly, so that they show up in the Table of Contents as subsections? As in: International Servers > Warrior Worlds > 1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc gen worlds; Elysian, Hero, etc.

Thanks!

DeletedUser31385

EN 86 Carphi needs to be added, along with US 45 Actium, US 46 Baris, US 47 Calydon, and US 48 Delos.