World Iota

DeletedUser

so wot happens to them? do they continue to grow as normall or will they be unable to do anything,

if one of them 40 has the growth rate of stilgar, zero or aurave then 24 hours is a biig boost for them,

DeletedUser

They didn't get in as Alpharius (Alpha Mod) has already stated it was just a bug that said that.

DeletedUser5

There are currently no players in World Iota, and any players that do get in will be developers or admins, testing that things are running smoothly.

The world was reset after the failed attempt, where some players "got onto" the world, but were unable to play. No-one will have a head start on anyone else.

DeletedUser340

'No-one will have a head start on anyone else.'

Yes they will , some people will be offline when the world is opened ;)

<3

DeletedUser340

Sadly I will be caught of guard because I am out most of the time now :(

<3

DeletedUser6983

it all depends when your awake, and when it comes out. I will more than likely be one of them too. I just have to live in the states and be 6-10 hours behind them. i wish we'd live i the same time zone. Now that i think of it. i'm sure everyone wishes the devs lived in the same time zone.

DeletedUser

In my opinion it would have been much much better for the game and the players if the launch date and time were pre-announced at least 24 hours prior to launch so that people can be ready and awake when the world launches!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser340

I agree master ...

It would be a good idea to let people know when the world will be ready -.-

DeletedUser

here you go, enjoy playing in the new world!

hah! just messing you gotta way 24 hours! muahahahha

jut wait guys, would you prefer a bugged world or wait 24 hours for a world that works more or less perfectly.