Milestones World Kos Milestones

• Thread starter HonkyHorseGallon
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Alliance Miscellaneous Milestones

Conquer 50 cities from another alliance: Surely Karma have taken enough KE cities for this award
Conquer 100 cities from another alliance:

Im only going of grepostats, so will stand to be corrected on how this is worked out etc

happy killing everyone

DeletedUser

It's entirely possible that KE actually gained that way before we went into war, they had a nice buffet in their ocean with the Mayans. But I really can't be sure so I haven't given them this reward, it can be checked with grepostats and if someone does want to do this, you have my blessing, I simply don't have the time to do it right now.

DeletedUser

It's entirely possible that KE actually gained that way before we went into war, they had a nice buffet in their ocean with the Mayans. But I really can't be sure so I haven't given them this reward, it can be checked with grepostats and if someone does want to do this, you have my blessing, I simply don't have the time to do it right now.

Per Grepolis Stats, Kos Elite captured 54 cities from The Mayans during February 12, 2013 to June 10, 2013.

Grepolis Stats: The Mayans Losses to Kos Elite

The city count increases if you consider the sibling Kos Elite II and The Mayans II alliances.

DeletedUser42502

Can we update the milestones please?

Xardas00 - 500K dbp.

Thanks!

DeletedUser

I don't know if we are keeping track of that, but if we are, I have 82,210 militia kills

its a category in there somewhere. you have killed 82K on attack? thats pretty impressive.

DeletedUser39502

I've apparently killed more LS as an attacker than militia. lol.

if you wanna count it as FS, I've killed more mantiicores and cerberus than militia. heh heh.

DeletedUser

I don't know if we are keeping track of that, but if we are, I have 82,210 militia kills

Pictures of walls please to confirm. (Yes I know it can be faked, but better than just word of mouth)
Only militia will suffice, don't need to see anything else.

Also if anyone has higher, will replace ArrZee as lead(Currently added to 50k militia kills first).
Also ArrZee could thank me, I'm thinking at least 20k of that should be from me, willing to believe that this is false though, I'm not special.

10M ABP KE added.

DeletedUser

Does it count when the majority was obtained by wasting gold? ;)

Congrat!

NiHellas -> first to 100 cities and 1 million points.

If it would, I'd have to start checking which BPs were gained from allies and deducting them as well, you can imagine how messy that would be.

DeletedUser

Regarding the issues at hand, I would like to take a moment to clarify that you all have agreed to obey the rules on this forum. Failure to do so will result in punishments, simple.

I think I've made myself clear multiple times on what is allowed and what is NOT allowed. I think you all should take some time and read this, count this is your warning, I will be handing out infractions from now on.

If you have questions, please direct them to myself or Baudin Toolan.

Thank you,
Lane
Senior Moderator

DeletedUser

Problem is Lane, that the only ones who post on forum are the ones who like prodding one another with big sticks. Speaking for myself, it probably keeps many of us off forum but without the 'banter' there would be zero activity.

DeletedUser42502

Problem is Lane, that the only ones who post on forum are the ones who like prodding one another with big sticks. Speaking for myself, it probably keeps many of us off forum but without the 'banter' there would be zero activity.

Looks like the big stick that likes to poke me is now hitting his own without mercy or reason.

DeletedUser

im sure a big stick or 2 will be heading your way soon ArrZee!

DeletedUser42502

im sure a big stick or 2 will be heading your way soon ArrZee!

oh, i'm sure they will, but first you need to use them on your players ;) by the time your done, your sticks will be nothing but toothpicks.

RIP Ouchi and soon Ephesium and soon .... followed by .... and .... .