Milestones World Kos Milestones

• Thread starter HonkyHorseGallon
  • Start date

DeletedUser32498

ArrZee you're a face I haven't seen in months. How's the war going? Btw I heard quite a while back that Avi81 was a spy all along for you guys. I'm not really impressed of that.

DeletedUser

I mean technically it's not closed, but the activity shown by our enemies is appalling, so it might as well be considered inactive.

DeletedUser47210

Second World of Wonder completed by
smiley_emoticons_fdfsaufen.gif
RELENTLESS
smiledfdsfy_emoticons_saufen.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So 3 alliance all on 2 Wonders Each.
I imagine thats not what KE were expecting or hoping for. And they will no doubt be moaning to everyone who will listen, when the next stage of world wonders starts. And the fun of killing KE begins

How many will be looking on, thinking KE are getting what they deserve for the way many of the players have conducted themselves throughtout this game!

DeletedUser

Karma first to 3 World Wonders

And soon to be joined on 3 by Relentless?

Would be intresting to hear a KE representative views on how their WW stage is playing out. As it was only recently the ArrZee stated it was all going to plan!

DeletedUser35593

Karma would've had 4 wonders and won if a CS had not been landed on one of their WW islands by a player with 1 city. I must say that he did have a lot of help in attack and support from KE.

Maybe that was ArrZee's plan all along, promise the world to anybody that would listen to try and win.

Where is a KE spokesperson to enlighten us with their views??

DeletedUser

Karma first to 3 World Wonders

And soon to be joined on 3 by Relentless?

Would be intresting to hear a KE representative views on how their WW stage is playing out. As it was only recently the ArrZee stated it was all going to plan!

First to 3 seems unimportant.

Thane Badger

Phrourach
Multi account or previously banned KE player?

As mentioned by others, apologies to KE members who play in the spirit of the game.
We have the upmost respect for you.
Regards
MW

I thought accusations of cheating were not allowed on this forum, as for "spirit of the game" people who live in a hall of mirrors must keep their eyes closed at all times.

The game allows recruitment up to the point where world wonders start. If a team is allowed to recruit new players to a world (and get rewards of small amounts of gold for doing so) it's certainly within the spirit of the game, particularly in a low morale world. For the record I brought in Redclerk, I could have brought in a large number of other players that I know from other worlds. I could join practically any world and get 10 PM's on the first day from people who have played with me or against me elsewhere. Having that kind of network is key to this game. If one player gets bored or enraged you can always go and find a sub. IF you have people willing to follow you into an existing world.

Also in "the spirit of the game", nobody in KE came into this forum to start flaming people over what we had achieved, we simply got on with it. So keep your snide insinuations to yourself. I don't see this world being played in any kind of good spirit whatsoever.

-----------------------

Wow hats off the the mods for once. Someone vapourized Mr Wimpy before I posted this reply.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Wow hats off the the mods for once. Someone vapourized Mr Wimpy before I posted this reply.

Accusations are only thrown when players openly claim within the game what they are doing.
Or was that just part of the attempted psyche out???

And just out of interest, I removed the posting myself following a late night rave, however after reading it I regarded it as offensive and regretted what I had written!

regards
MW

DeletedUser

And just out of interest, I removed the posting myself following a late night rave, however after reading it I regarded it as offensive and regretted what I had written!

regards
MW

you are winning at the internets

Thane Badger

Phrourach
Accusations are only thrown when players openly claim within the game what they are doing.
Or was that just part of the attempted psyche out???

regards
MW

Fair Play ti ya' as Terry Wogan would say.

But as far as I am aware at least 3 players in Karma/Rel played alongside Redclerk in another World. Maybe someone was trying to "Psyche" but it wasn't me or Red.

DeletedUser

As ArrZee is unable to post here himself!
hes the first to pass 2million BP
Congratulations to him

Edited to add - REL first to 4 wonders

Last edited by a moderator: