World Lifespan?

• Thread starter DeletedUser5554
  • Start date

DeletedUser5554

How long does everyone give this world before it dies?

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Hmm, considering it's a speed 1 world, that means, many more players can join this world. So it'll probably last a while depending on Inno, if they don't release any more worlds for the rest of May, then I think this world will be quite active. I'm not joining anyway, I play 2 worlds and I don't like speed 1 nor do I like conquest.

DeletedUser5554

Hmm, considering it's a speed 1 world, that means, many more players can join this world. So it'll probably last a while depending on Inno, if they don't release any more worlds for the rest of May, then I think this world will be quite active. I'm not joining anyway, I play 2 worlds and I don't like speed 1 nor do I like conquest.

Same here I enjoy paros personally it's small but it has a kind of diversity that I haven't seen since Gamma or Omicron. But I still think this world will be dead because we're talking if Inno doesn't release another world in May. We both know they're trigger happy with their worlds now. :/

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Same here I enjoy paros personally it's small but it has a kind of diversity that I haven't seen since Gamma or Omicron. But I still think this world will be dead because we're talking if Inno doesn't release another world in May. We both know they're trigger happy with their worlds now. :/

True.

You played on Omicron? Hmmm you do look familiar, check out my last sig, you may recognize it ;)

DeletedUser5554

Yeah I was the leader of As Athens Burns there. But I had to go inactive for school and sports for two weeks so when I came back I joined TU with most of my alliance. And ha Pale Riders that was Alpha right?

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Yeah I was the leader of As Athens Burns there. But I had to go inactive for school and sports for two weeks so when I came back I joined TU with most of my alliance. And ha Pale Riders that was Alpha right?

I originally played as J.n.c 93 the leader of Cosa Nostra but I quit, and came back sometime later as Humlegutten who was leader with Deathcount, so I took over Humle's account, Most of CN joined TU but I didn't bother. I wanted a challenge, as I thought it would be boring to be part of TU then Alpha and some other alliances became Pale Riders, I convinced my close friends in TU former CN, to join Pale Riders. It was great, some good battles there :)

DeletedUser5554

Ha I could imagine. When I was there Alpha wasn't what we would call good though. Then again I fought Christians... But I gotta admit there was always something happening in Omicron so it was all fun there. :D

DeletedUser

this world? seeing its speed 1 boring..people will lose interest as soon as the new world comes in a week

DeletedUser21770

Can't judge the lifespan til we see how active it is.

DeletedUser22931

I'm not sure about the world lifespan but the forum lifespan appears to have been about a day or so :p

DeletedUser21770

Seconded XD It's gone very quiet here now...needs more life.

DeletedUser20492

1) Wait until BP ends, then life AND death start
2) I KNEW there had to be something "fishy" about Honour and Power (co-flounder, eh?)
3) The World will last as long we don't get another flippin world ... although, with a slow speed and smallish alliances, it might get more active rather than less as time goes.....

DeletedUser

Since joris is mod of the forums it won't last long.

(bandit)
/me hides.

DeletedUser

lol, at least we have a good mod. Then again, who is a bad mod? :p