Inactive Topic World Map- Ancient Greece

DeletedUser

I haven't read everything yet, but from what I have read this idea just changes too much. I don't feel like I will be playing Grepolis if I join this kind of world.

People will say if you dont like this kind of world then dont play it. Its not gonna be on all worlds. However there is already so much that goes into whether people join a regular world or not. e.g speed, unit speed, morale. Now add another controversial factor in, imagine how long people will have to wait to get a world type they like again. (If the idea is to put this map on every world, it will just push even more players away)

I'm a no for this one.

DeletedUser39118

As above, I feel some of these would change the game too much.

Part of the beauty of Grepolis, I feel, is it's simplicity. The simplicity of the layout. And the fact that all players are created equal. (well, most play€r$).
It's how you manage your time and resources when you start that sets you apart from other players on your island, in your ocean and in your world, and that ultimately determines your success in the game.

I might give a world with some of these ideas implemented a try. It would just feel like a different game I think.