Passed World Map Territory Percentages

Would you like to see this idea implemented?

• Yes

Votes: 48 92.3%
  • No

Votes: 4 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Hey guys, I don't know if someone has come up with a similar idea to this but we should have a map of the world ingame, that shows how much percentage you own and how much your alliance owns. They have it on Tribal Wars which is very useful.

Proposal

To have a sub map called "World Map" ingame when you click on the map of your island in the top left. It will show how much percentage an alliance owns of the world.

Reason

This will help players and powerful alliances to see how much they own of the world, with the colour of there own alliance, Pact colours, enemy colours and neutral players/alliance colours. Also to see how much percentage an alliance or player owns of the world.

Details

Well, it would be strategically good with the top 10 alliances viewing showing how much percentage of the world they control. Having the sub world map link on the top left in the Map screen overview of your islands. This could be a very good feature for the game and I know it would be extremely popular with large alliances/players. Though any alliance formed can view it, not just the top 10.

- Alliances can see how much percentage of the world they own.
- Alliance leaders can also see how much percentage there enemies own
- Players can do the same as the above

For example:

Personal territory: 0.02% - Yellow

Alliance Territory: 16.57% - Blue

Ghost/Barbarians Territory: 30.43% - Grey

Allied/pacts territory: 26.40% - Green

Enemies territory: 13.28% - Red

Neutral alliances/players territory: 13.30% - Brown

- This is the image of TW for it to be similar and implemented on to Grepolis:

picture.php

picture.php
[/QUOTE]

Summary

I think this would be a very good addition to Grepolis 2.0 and it would be very popular with so many people, it is on Tribal wars and can be here too. Please consider my idea. If I missed anything then let me know and I will add to it but I think this pretty much sums up everything :)

What does everyone think?

Thanks
James (SW)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thanks, Sorry I didn't look at your thread before but I will look at it now. Though it is a great idea :) and thanks for the rep :p

No, while this is similar to mine, it is different. I never had plans to do this, and I must say that this is brilliant.

DeletedUser11965

very cool. althought it shouldnt just be top 12, top 25 seems more right, you guys always say top 12 cuz when you go to ranking, the first page is always 1-12

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Sorry, I meant to say any alliance can view how much percentage of the world they control and there location :)

DeletedUser11965

Sorry, I meant to say any alliance can view how much percentage of the world they control and there location :)

ok...so assume there is around 3000 alliance active and there is an alliance with 1 member at 175 points.

Percentage: 0.00001%...pffft -_-

lol

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Haha yeah, that will just look bad. Players can view it as well as in: E.G

Personal territory - 0.2%

Alliance territory - 12.6%

DeletedUser

Hey guys, I don't know if someone has come up with a similar idea to this but we should have a map of the world ingame, that shows how much percentage you own and how much your alliance owns. They have it on Tribal Wars which is very useful.

Proposal

To have a sub map called "World Map" ingame when you click on the map of your island in the top left. It will show how much percentage an alliance owns of the world.

Reason

This will help players and powerful alliances to see how much they own of the world, with the colour of there own alliance, Pact colours, enemy colours and neutral players/alliance colours. Also to see how much percentage an alliance or player owns of the world.

Details

Well, it would be strategically good with the top 10 alliances viewing showing how much percentage of the world they control. Having the sub world map link on the top left in the Map screen overview of your islands. This could be a very good feature for the game and I know it would be extremely popular with large alliances/players.

- Alliances can see how much percentage of the world they own.
- Alliance leaders can also see how much percentage there enemies own
- Players can do the same as the above

Summary

I think this would be a very good addition to Grepolis 2.0 and it would be very popular with so many people, it is on Tribal wars and can be here too. Please consider my idea. If I missed anything then let me know and I will add to it but I think this pretty much sums up everything :)

What does everyone think?

Thanks
James (SW)

Very good idea.

DeletedUser

I would definitely love it. Also, perhaps it would be able to color code the map for whatever alliances you personally/your alliance choose(s)?

DeletedUser7784

i like, i think it should be in the alliance tab next to properties or something that says map

DeletedUser

Can you please take a screenshot of the tribalwars map for reference and add it to first post under the heading "Visual Aids"?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.