Passed World Map Territory Percentages

Would you like to see this idea implemented?

• Yes

Votes: 48 92.3%
  • No

Votes: 4 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

very cool. althought it shouldnt just be top 12, top 25 seems more right, you guys always say top 12 cuz when you go to ranking, the first page is always 1-12

Why not do this for every alliance? It seems strange that people think that this feature is only for the bigger alliances

DeletedUser

Why not do this for every alliance? It seems strange that people think that this feature is only for the bigger alliances

That's what is planned. J. n. c. only listed the top 10 alliances as an example of how it could be used. This feature will be available for every alliance.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos

Yeah what EmpireBuilder said... It will be for every alliance to use obviously. But it will be the best for the biggest alliances to use as they will have more of the world under there control which will look great.

DeletedUser11965

so like i said, a nub make an alliance and they have 0.0001% control over an area and maybe another nub have 0.0002% over the area...if more alliance pops up, the bigger alliance might be something like 21.0241249% of an area...wdf.

it should add to 100%.

DeletedUser

Yeah lol sounds right

A quick question: Should this pertain to all area that is controlled by all players, or should it only pertain to area controlled by alliances? Or should it pertain to all areas in the world, including uninhabited city spots?

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
For example:

Personal territory: 0.02% - Yellow

Alliance Territory: 16.57% - Blue

Ghost/Barbarians Territory: 30.43% - Grey

Allied/pacts territory: 26.40% - Green

Enemies territory: 13.28% - Red

Neutral alliances/players territory: 13.30%
- Brown

Understand? That's how it will look. Sorry used random numbers lol and I think it adds up to 100% :p

DeletedUser

For example:

Personal territory: 0.02% - Yellow

Alliance Territory: 16.57% - Blue

Ghost/Barbarians Territory: 30.43% - Grey

Allied/pacts territory: 26.40% - Green

Enemies territory: 13.28% - Red

Neutral alliances/players territory: 13.30%
- Brown

Understand? That's how it will look. Sorry used random numbers lol and I think it adds up to 100% :p

Okay then thanks for clarifying that. But could you add this to the OP?

DeletedUser

I still need a screenshot. If this idea already exists in TW, then it can't possibly be that difficult for someone to get.

You hit "Prnt Scrn" button on keyboard
Paste into Paint or other software
Save it
Upload it to tinypic, photobucket, imageshack
Copy forum code here

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
For some reason it won't let me print screen... So I copy and paste the map but it only comes up with the TW map, it doesn't come up with writing beneath it saying the percentages :/

Can someone else do it because it won't let me...?

DeletedUser

I have a screenshot of that view:

picture.php

DeletedUser

empirebuilder, your image is in a private album. Please either make your album public and repost your image or upload it to an image hosting site.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Hey... I got a friend to do it :)

gaythingmabob.png

See the percentages at the bottom? Similar to that but with more options such as allied, Neutral players/alliances and enemy percentages :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Screeshot

I have made that album public and here is the TW screenshot:

picture.php

Although, I would have liked it to look more like this:

picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.