World map

DeletedUser

Route de la mort, the new #12

smurfs-wars-1.jpg

DeletedUser2663

hey, i reckon if its ok with the mods that we should get this stickyied or at least a cleared up thread stickyied. cos this is well worth it.

DeletedUser

yes should be stickied, and xarandir, could you put all the maps in your first post and date them?
Then it will be interesting to see how they have changed.

The milestone on perhaps should be moved as the guy is inactive. Or the thread recreated some where else.

DeletedUser

I added the feature of showing the conquers:

And yeah I agree we need to have things reorganised. I'll try and talk to a mod.

DeletedUser

Xerandir, can you make non colored island as grey. It will make other color more visible.

DeletedUser

Like this you mean? Your right, much better.
If you look carefully I also changed the dot size. A grey dot is 5 pixels (a cross) and a coloured dot is 9 pixels ( a square).

Thanks for the tip.

DeletedUser

Much better :) Only other suggestion I'd add is to change either RDLM or PE colors as with the merger of PE and Unwanted they are basically neighbors now with virtually the same color.

DeletedUser

Rdlm, KB and PE
all have similar colours.

But if they changed one thing, the other alliances might get messed up... give it a go.

Also, how do you copy and paste the maps? Onto this forum and the aliance forum.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Map update

You can click on the map and download it to your PC. You can then use image software or a browser or whatever to zoom...

DeletedUser2663

i just had an idea about what we should do bout these maps.

Create two threads.
1 to be sticked and only used for Xarandir to update.
1 to be used for discusion about the maps themselves

i reckon this would be a great idea. kappa has made a start with having his maps stickied, so there is no reason why we cant get gamma's ones done to.

DeletedUser

For colonization, you can only show colonization by or from top 12 alliance. In this way you will get rid of many colonization circle you see on outer rim and map will be less cluttered.

Yogesh

DeletedUser

For colonization, you can only show colonization by or from top 12 alliance. In this way you will get rid of many colonization circle you see on outer rim and map will be less cluttered.

Yeah your right, good idea. I will adapt the program.

DeletedUser2663

lol you can definatly see how fusion plays, focus on one target at a time. in this map, a huge concentration in O74, in the one b4 a huge cluster in the north of O65. systematic elimination.

DeletedUser

Xarandir, it's members like you that breath life into Gamma (which is still the best Grepolis world). I'm proud to say your a League member.

Well done!

DeletedUser

This thread needs to be stickied, but being bumped for now :>.
(Updated! ^^)