World map

DeletedUser

Cities in the heart of your territory are the only ones you can take in honesty :p

DeletedUser

Yesterday 23:23
Seve Johnson Yea you are about to lose those cities
Really cus im pretty sure i wont. Just to let you know flange had a half hour to get support into my city before my LS attack hit it. He didnt.
Check these out.
First is a CS. Check the times
[report]69a30a1ee6d656b92b7b78705fd88098[/report]:(
Then my LS attack
[report]f488c5deeabc74ecee1e1857d5bcaf83[/report]:cool:

And now i bet hes like this :Angry:

DeletedUser14887

K.M.D and K.M.D Academy. Total over 400 members. What are they doing?

DeletedUser

Howdy guys! It's me again; I spent some time fooling around with the program today, so it should be a bit easier for me to mass produce 13 Top 12 maps.

Also, I'm glad to see some people taking this up, since it looks less and less likely that Xarandir is coming back. Milonius of Beta, sparkz104 of Epsilon, MetalCore of Zeta, GDi ReTrO of Eta, Uber Lord of Theta, and Hyrune of Kappa all deserve rep and thanks for taking the initiative and helping keep their respective world map threads alive.

The version of Xarandir's program that I'm using, which requires some willingness to troubleshoot and figure things out yourself, can be found here. You'll also need to download and install python and pygame, Xarandir's instructions for which can be found here. This one is good for people who want to mess around with the program, and who already know python, or are at least familiar with programming syntax. For the rest, a compiled version can be found here. Just download 4.1 and run grepomaps.exe. If you are looking for smaller maps with more detail, www.grepolismaps.org is always awesome. I'll try to answer questions about either version if I can figure out the answer.

Regarding personal map requests, I may make them, if they are politely phrased, easy to comprehend exactly what you want, and come on a day when I have some time to kill. It can't hurt to ask.

Also, as I've been writing this post, I just discovered that these threads may all soon become obsolete.

Well, I guess that's all I have to say for now. I do believe I'll just copypaste this one into each world. Questions, comments, etc. can go below or on my profile, or in PM. If this works, you should be able to click the image to go to the bigger one.

DeletedUser

Can you please make another map because I am interested in seeing the new conquerings and the more area the black sheep gained.

DeletedUser

Looking forward to seeing us on the map. Have a fair idea what it will look like. We own 37/47 and with PORT now we spread to 57. So should see some TBS dots across those 3 oceans ;)

DeletedUser15947

last update december 04, 2010
gamma.png

bulk downloads:
dec 04, 2010
nov 20, 2010
nov 13, 2010
nov 06, 2010
nov 01, 2010
oct 27, 2010

You Rock!!!!!

DeletedUser

Its good but try keep the alliance colours the same or it could get confusing. Either way +REP for a good job.

DeletedUser

I'd like to be able to do that, but the way I have been generating the maps currently, it assigns color based on rank. To do the maps inputting each alliance manually to keep the colors the same would take a lot longer, especially since I hope to eventually do all 15 worlds. Besides, the color changes show when someone gets bumped out of a spot, or knocked out of the top 12.

DeletedUser

Xerandir was planning to do that and he once showed a template also where you have scroll bar and by moving it you can see results for different days as animation. But he also got stuck at the same problem that color is decided on rank and if rank change, color will also change.

Yogesh

DeletedUser14690

can we have an update! i cant wait to see what it looks like!

DeletedUser

Thanks for the update! This image def looks better IMO then the auto updating ones.