World map

DeletedUser

why isn't evolution., evolution.. shown? Aren't they #1 and #2? what Am I not getting here? Did they really show up in 13 days?

DeletedUser

Evolution formed out of the best of the LEGION & Athenian families around the New Year. Eternal Myrmidon did a brief stint as academies of LEGION, then changed back and some members branched off. All three families are in flux since last update.

DeletedUser

Evolution formed out of the best of the LEGION & Athenian families around the New Year. Eternal Myrmidon did a brief stint as academies of LEGION, then changed back and some members branched off. All three families are in flux since last update.

Yeah, so:

ORIGINAL LEGION - 90% = LEGION
LEGION < DL (sad but true)
LEGION + DL < EVO
LEGION + DL + MRA WINGS + OTHER NOOBS < EVO
(LEGION + DL + MRA WINGS + OTHER NOOBS + MAGIC + A NINJA)^2 < EVO

THEREFORE:

LEGION is nothing more than the skeletal remains of a great alliance from the past. We will be finding their fossils in the HERO world I'm sure. Those who have chosen wisely evolved and will rule IOTA. For the visual type, LEGION is the guy three past the monkey, and DL can be the guy with the rake.

2ng96hy.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13647

last update december 04, 2010
iota.png

bulk downloads:
dec 04, 2010
nov 20, 2010
nov 13, 2010
nov 06, 2010
nov 01, 2010
oct 27, 2010

HAHAHAHAHA O-63 is bare of Top 12ers. I is a happy sponge!!!

For the visual type, LEGION is the guy three past the monkey, and DL can be the guy with the rake.

Can the Brotherhood be the monkey? One of the other leaders is named psychomonkey and our academy's flag is the monkey-head. So it fits...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Can the Brotherhood be the monkey? One of the other leaders is named psychomonkey and our academy's flag is the monkey-head. So it fits...
Sure. LEGION is gone now so we need a new monkey.

DeletedUser

Wait a minute. wait a minute. I think I need to be the monkey.

DeletedUser13647

No cause you have a grey bar. Which makes you a nUbcake (jk)

DeletedUser

Howdy guys! It's me again; I spent some time fooling around with the program today, so it should be a bit easier for me to mass produce 13 Top 12 maps.

Also, I'm glad to see some people taking this up, since it looks less and less likely that Xarandir is coming back. Milonius of Beta, sparkz104 of Epsilon, MetalCore of Zeta, GDi ReTrO of Eta, Uber Lord of Theta, and Hyrune of Kappa all deserve rep and thanks for taking the initiative and helping keep their respective world map threads alive.

The version of Xarandir's program that I'm using, which requires some willingness to troubleshoot and figure things out yourself, can be found here. You'll also need to download and install python and pygame, Xarandir's instructions for which can be found here. This one is good for people who want to mess around with the program, and who already know python, or are at least familiar with programming syntax. For the rest, a compiled version can be found here. Just download 4.1 and run grepomaps.exe. If you are looking for smaller maps with more detail, www.grepolismaps.org is always awesome. I'll try to answer questions about either version if I can figure out the answer.

Regarding personal map requests, I may make them, if they are politely phrased, easy to comprehend exactly what you want, and come on a day when I have some time to kill. It can't hurt to ask.

Also, as I've been writing this post, I just discovered that these threads may all soon become obsolete.

Well, I guess that's all I have to say for now. I do believe I'll just copypaste this one into each world. Questions, comments, etc. can go below or on my profile, or in PM. If this works, you should be able to click the image to go to the bigger one.

DeletedUser5

Also, as I've been writing this post, I just discovered that these threads may all soon become obsolete.

As I mentioned in the other thread, don't be silly. Auto updating maps are great, as it provides info for anyone who wants to look at the same data day in, day out. However, the top alliances/players are unlikely to change too much, and so it's always nice to see other alliances/players highlighted on maps.

Additionally to the auto-updating maps, there is more to come in the next couple of weeks, so keep your eyes peeled ;)

DeletedUser

Howdy guys! It's me again; I spent some time fooling around with the program today, so it should be a bit easier for me to mass produce 13 Top 12 maps.

Also, I'm glad to see some people taking this up...

Dustfinger, you are amazing. Honestly I tried what you had told me about troubleshooting Xanadir's program, but it didn't work. I'm not that saavy when it comes to computer language.

So I tried the program you use and it works like a freaking charm. This is just an awesome program and so easy to use once you get the hang of it.

Thank you so much! :D