nov 13, 2010
nov 06, 2010
nov 01, 2010
oct 27, 2010

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

en10 22 OKCAdonis 3,147 1 PIRATES
en9 28 OKCAdonis 83,490 9 The Mycenaeans

Any idea why they never get the alliance right when you pull player data?

DeletedUser

Each dot is an island. White dots are islands with towns that do not belong to the top ten allies.

DeletedUser

OKCAdonis said:
en10 22 OKCAdonis 3,147 1 PIRATES
en9 28 OKCAdonis 83,490 9 The Mycenaeans

Any idea why they never get the alliance right when you pull player data?

Would you mind moving over here with technical questions so I dont have to browse all world fora every day lol

Aicy

Strategos
This is an excellent map and I hope you keep on making them as the world progresses. :)

DeletedUser

Lol it won't take long before most of these alliances are destroyed, these maps have a habit of changing really quickly :p

DeletedUser

so only about 4 oceans are in play? (3 fully occupied by legit alliances and 2 1/2 occupied). That feels kind of small. I should go found a city way off in the southeast corner of the world just so I am the greatest player for oceans all around.

DeletedUser

try? I think the colony ship limit is still 48 hours for all worlds so it might take you a while to get there =P

Aicy

Strategos
I don't think so. On Alpha as I remember 48 hours on a C-Ship is exactly the length of one ocean. This is speed 3. So... I think you can jump 3 oceans at a time.

DeletedUser

I don't think so. On Alpha as I remember 48 hours on a C-Ship is exactly the length of one ocean. This is speed 3. So... I think you can jump 3 oceans at a time.
Not really, just did a quick test. Seems we can go a little less then an ocean's width/height distance in a straight line before 48 hours. I guess CS travel times aren't influenced by the world speed.

DeletedUser

Cs and all the troops are influenced by troop speed not the building speed and troop speed in all worlds till now is 1

DeletedUser11965

im located in the middle of O44, O45, O54, O55 =( bad spot to be,

and the map needa be updated.