Announcement World Mochlos - What would you like to say?

Richard

Strategos
Hey,

Im going to be sending a mass mail ingame to players to draw attention to the forums, and try and generate some activity. For our active worlds, I'll be doing customised versions of a standard template, to entice players from that specific world. What I'd love to know is, what would you guys say to the players of Mochlos to convince them to take a look at the forums? What is going on in here? Any wars/PnP I can mention?

I hope to send it either this week or next, so I'll check back on this over the coming days.

Thanks for your assistance!

Richard
Community Manager

DeletedUser

you go the new war between PR and Swarm
plus the swarm MFW/DS war
also the MFW vs whoever is around them war

the BoW vs Swarm war seems to off died because they not intresting enough to fight but other then that the big wars seem to be with swarm pr mfw who all seem to be fighting smaller wars and each other

DeletedUser27128

You can write about the merge of Los Cucuyos (former #12 alliance) and Pacific Rim 2, which has annoyed many.

DeletedUser27128

Also can add that the forum is a place to talk to other people, on the same world and different ones, have competitions and recruitment (premades) and you get news about whats happening (in game, updates etc.)

DeletedUser

the PR merge hasnt upset me it jsut put more enemys in one place making it easier to target :p
they still not as big as us!

what mattes is we put all wars up so everyone can see how the diopolamcy on this world is atm

SS vs MFW / BoW / PR / DS
not sure on the others but thats swarm basicly vs a lot more players then us :p and a lot bigger points

all good more enemys more targets :p

DeletedUser27128

You can say how the #2 alliance Pacific Rim is going to get hammered by the #1 and #3 alliance on the server ;)

Oh yes, GGW is in the war now :D

DeletedUser

Don't bother this is a dying world. Sorta what happens when top alliances nap and pact for most of the world ;)

DeletedUser27128

I dont think so. IN fact, its gonne get much more interesting now! :pro:, anything can happen in Grepo.

DeletedUser27128

You can mention the newspaper I TRIED to create :/ I hope its not too bad

DeletedUser

yep this is getting intresting with PR and swarm braking freindship this could get a hwole lot better very fast

DeletedUser27128

Waiting for this MM please! :eek: its getting REALLY BOORING on the externals :(

DeletedUser

We got Lupi pacting with PR up in the north and hititng GGW from the west.