Announcement World Nysa - What would you like to say?

DeletedUser20889

I propose .. A World with whatever alliance cap .. no pacts, no shared forums. You can only support your own alliance members. You cant attack your own alliance members. This would maybe stop people supporting an empty un-allied 1000 point city and attacking their own support for both ABP and DBP at the same time.

Good day

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser31143

As for my team HARPOON. We've shown loyalty, integrity and team building throughout the past 3 years ive played with them and im proud to have been a part of a "losing" team who have spent most their days undefeated in terms of conquers against most if not all of our enemies.

HARPOON cant make a difference to the outcome of a game alone. The name will be retired after this world. Not that anybody cares though lol

On the other hand, I don't like premades (which is what you've described) because I think premades are a big part of the problem described by most veteran players but accept the fact that they will never go away. I've never been in a premade and don't plan on doing so in the future.

DeletedUser20889

Yea, fair enough

Most alliances are a group of players who've came into the world together from another world.

There are 2 players left in HARPOON from RHO 17 .. me and Stirlo. The name has survived and we've always been up near the top.

The main thing i was getting at was the no pacts, no shared forums, only being able to support own team mates and no attacking own team mates.

Also .. maybe a world should be time limited for the win. Maybe it could be determined by the most cities conquered from and lost to another alliance. Like a league with goal difference. Surely no team would take or build cities just to give them away for another team to win. Has to be a better end game than shifting of resources. Worlds are whimpering out because nobody attacks each others WW islands due to long TT's, tripwires and phone alerts

DeletedUser48045

I don't know what you're talking about; ignore any city ownership changes. :)
I'm proud to say that Clocks was the smallest alliance in both size and ranking to take one of Artemisia's cities and that two of Artemisia's cities were taken by alliances that we fought practically nonstop - Vehemence and Black Dawn. So they're definitely not what I'd call lightweights/noobs.
We appreciate the respect Riot. We will miss your 'Bullying' and I hope I see 40+incoming attacks lined up from someone else soon as it just wont be the same.
As for Noobs, if only I could find the +rep....

DeletedUser31143

We appreciate the respect Riot. We will miss your 'Bullying' and I hope I see 40+incoming attacks lined up from someone else soon as it just wont be the same.
As for Noobs, if only I could find the +rep....

I enjoyed the battles with Black Dawn, Vehemence, and a few other alliances. Special shoutout to Georgetherealone; that's one persistent SOB. I would have liked to be in the same alliance as him.

This game is about fighting, but more importantly, it's about having fun. I couldn't have put in so many hours if it weren't fun for me.

One must always keep in mind that this game is about producing revenue for the ones that own/run/manage this game. If revenues fall off enough, this game will no longer exist. Premade alliances help Innogames' revenues - personally, I HATE premades, as I think they wreck this game more than anything else, as everything you read negative on the externals originates from the ability to form premade alliances. But premade alliances enhance Innogames' revenues so they won't go away. To that end, it serves no purpose for me to rant about premades - I accept those things that I cannot change.

When I start in a new world, I pick random direction and join whichever alliance is near me. I meet some great people and some dirtbags. But that's what makes this game interesting to me. For those that have always gone with premades, I recommend giving it a try.

I still enjoy this game after several years of playing it and will continue to play it. Sure there are some changes to the game/rules but it's pretty close to the way it was 3 years ago. The biggest 'change' in the last few years is that premades are more prevalent and dominate the game. It's now nearly impossible to start in the core (44/45/54/55) without being in a premade. I joined Nysa day 2/3 and ended up in O63.

Edit: I forgot to add. If any opponent thinks they'll easily grab any of my cities, they're going to be disappointed. I'm going to fight to the end. Because that's what makes this game fun.

skiboot

Phrourach
That must have been a jumbo sized cup of bitter that you drank today.

Did your alliance conquer any of Artemisia's cities? No, so you have no idea how much effort it took.

We didn't even make the attempt - why would we want to launch on a stupid NPC city? This game is about fighting other players not some grepo generated code that doesn't fight back. Pfffft to the rewards....

Beer Wench

Phrourach
We didn't even make the attempt - why would we want to launch on a stupid NPC city? This game is about fighting other players not some grepo generated code that doesn't fight back. Pfffft to the rewards....

Bubbles you wanna tell him or should I? lol

skiboot

Phrourach
Bubbles you wanna tell him or should I? lol

Yeah - you guys are so clever that you should be really proud of yourselves..... #

Worst event ever in Grep history and you want to be smug about it? All you do is make grepo think it's a good idea and they'll probably do it again. The only good thing is I wont be around to see it. This game has really gone down a terrible road. Enjoy the gold trading next.

DeletedUser47952

NI are winning because they have been organised from the start. All the pacts are a bit unnecessary but it is what it is. Vehemence wont stop playing as long as they are having fun. (as Riot said) Clocks are our enemy but they are fun to play with. NI I have never thought as arrogant they stick by what they say and play well as a team, which is what many alliances in this server dont have. So stop complaining about pacts and start fighting for what you want out of your game time. Vehemence want fun and are having it!

Riot dont you dare leave the game our fun is not over by a long shot. :pro:

I forgot to mention the twist. We took the 2nd city of Arte and Riot took the 3rd from under our noses (we snoozed and lost) But his first act was to drain the cave in our own city. (nice move) I almost fell out of my chair laughing at that competition.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Moved a load of posts into a new thread, please continue the discussion there.

As for the rest of the off-topic here, hmmmm, let's just leave it at that ;)

Speaking of which... Has anyone got the mass mail from Richard about the community forums as of yet?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I have a feeling that Big Yellow Cat kills his own troops to get ABP, and be number 1 in attack rank, and get the feeling that it is CS he kills.

To be the number 1 at the attacking rank, by killing your own army is really disrespectful...

SlothTzu

Strategos
I have a feeling that Big Yellow Cat kills his own troops to get ABP, and be number 1 in attack rank, and get the feeling that it is CS he kills.

To be the number 1 at the attacking rank, by killing your own army is really disrespectful...

Yeah, it's the only way he could have gained all that ABP so fast, I had more BP than him a couple of weeks ago, he's gained at least 2.5 million BP since then. Not a chance that was earned legitimately. I'm not buying it.