World of Women - Iota

DeletedUser

However you are fitting in with the rest. Talk in the forum, no in game activity or real threats. Maybe you should be here after all.

Hey now puff puff give I was doing quite well before I pushed up daisies

:p

I heard you guys may be getting McNabb (Philly fan here) riot and pray it does not happen.

DeletedUser

Wow she was a stubborn person did she not tear the Ilumanati apart?

When I founded the Templars we was a branch of them then we dropped them through all the in fighting.

No Illuminati was born off 2 oceans over an ocean apart and had to go their separate ways due to lack off membership space.
Also from a semi outside point of view (I grew up in 075) after she left (due to RL reasons) some of her fellow combatants left as well, probably leaving an internal power in-balance.
(personally did not have any contact after that).

DeletedUser

Aramay

As far as what I knew off Aramay she was a hard worker/fighter with a keen mind and previous Grepolis experience and did what she thought was best for the alliance both as a whole and in her part of the world.
Witch included broad based leadership skills and application.

If she had any weakness it would probably be she was too keen when it came to a toe to toe argument which would become a bit over heated if meeting an opposing but similar stubborn person.

In short I had a lot of respect for her and would have battled beside her any day of the week if I had had that option.

DeletedUser

As far as what I knew off Aramay she was a hard worker/fighter with a keen mind and previous Grepolis experience and did what she thought was best for the alliance both as a whole and in her part of the world.
Witch included broad based leadership skills and application.

If she had any weakness it would probably be she was too keen when it came to a toe to toe argument which would become a bit over heated if meeting an opposing but similar stubborn person.

In short I had a lot of respect for her and would have battled beside her any day of the week if I had had that option.

That has always been my problem also. I do not know you sir, but emotion tends to get the best of people.

And I am by no means a saint in that regard.

DeletedUser

lol we all know I have my occassional rants ;) I get over it fairly quickly though. Evo haven't seen me truely angry in some time hehe