world of wonders --ghost city

DeletedUser

Hello i have a question..supposing that an alliance build a wonder to level 10.What will happen if a player that owns a city on the island that the wonder is built is banned permamently? when his city becomes ghost-city does this means that the wonder will fall to the 9th level?

DeletedUser20921

Yes, it goes to lvl 9 unless the person owns the whole island in which the WW gets destroyed completely.

DeletedUser

hahaha, I never thought of that before, someone owning a whole island then going ghost. Must be a nightmare for the alliance just 1 WW awa :D

DeletedUser

I want to see that, since it will never happen
any volunteers ?????

DeletedUser

what is a ghost town and what causes it to ghost and can it be attacked and conquered

DeletedUser

abandoned city from a reset, a quit , or a ban
and yes it can be

DeletedUser22650

but that raises the question of should it be :eek: .....the answer is very rarely yes

DeletedUser

obviously it should be... Why should you not be able to attack/conquer ghost towns?

DeletedUser

On revolt worlds you can conquer a ghost town without researching conquest, just send your Colony Ship with some troops and when it lands succesfully it will be yours.

DeletedUser

that's one of the reasons i don't like conquest... The other being i lost 4 cities in 2 days over in the Hero World test server on a conquest world. :(

DeletedUser

noob? me? How very dare you madam.

It is a 2 hour conquest :( So not good.

Also, me finks Cronus won't be happy with out OT posts. :p

DeletedUser22650

you shouldnt take ghosts because they cant hit back meaning taking them is a wasted slot that could be eliminating threats...not to mention denying yourself a res farm

DeletedUser

well yea, but i was at war with many alliances, getting enough BP to take 2 cities a week, in between ops i took some large ghost towns in good positions to help my alliance and to stop the enemy and getting into our oceans. :)

DeletedUser22650

oh i see...i find invadin their oceans does that better :p